4,2 5 0 100 100 Freshly picked, sun-dried and slowly roasted coffee crops bear the strong and persistent taste of Espirito Santos unique flora and fauna. A taste of Brazil.
Nescafe Classic Brazil

21/10/2020
Super yummy
I'm a certified coffaholic, I practically live off coffee. And this Nescafé Brazil is perfect in every way. I'm totally addicted to the wonderful aroma and smooth taste..... Mmmm :)
19/10/2020
Great coffee!
I love this coffee. Just strong enough and intense to really taste the coffee. Not bitter at all.
13/10/2020
Excellent
Very strong flavourand nice rich smell. Will recommend this product. Loved it
12/10/2020
coffee
not bad. not a big fan hubby liked it. still prefer the original
09/10/2020
Aromatic
One of the best tasting and smelling coffees on the market. It has become a staple in our household.
06/10/2020
Nescafe Classic Brazil
I love its strong rich coffee flavour and use it for baking the perfect chocolate cake
06/10/2020
Nescafe brazil
Best coffee ever wont go back to any other brand or flavor!! Best I have tasted
03/10/2020
Magestic
Im not sure if possible but magic happens once i have a cuo of coffee ☕ i am definitely a coffee addict i cant start my day with out it nor can i sleep without it but my husband spoils me with this every now and then and it just magestic
03/10/2020
Nescafe
I love this coffee. So flavorful and great aroma. It's the first drink I have every morning before I start my day
01/10/2020
Love the Aroma
Love, love the Brazil flavour. Wakes me up in the morning.
01/10/2020
Bummer
I recently bought a wrong one without realizing that I took the Ivory Coast flavor instead of Brazil as I did before. Still prefer Brazil :-)
21/09/2020
Excellent Nescafe Classic Brazil flavour
my wake up buddy...it helps me get through even sturbonest days. I love love love my nescafe coffee the richness the aroma....awww😋 It can be made xtra strong though. Currently
18/09/2020
Super awesome
Great taste Amazing product, alot better than normal one. Very favorable
17/09/2020
LOVE IT
one of my favorite , i'm buying it ever end of the month
16/09/2020
Fantastic!
This is my favourite Nescafe along with the Ivory Coast one. It is not too strong, as I don't like strong coffee. It is just right for me. Love the flavour and enjoy my cuppa in the mornings and even during the day.