4,6 5 0 1793 1793 The NEW Colgate Total 12 toothpaste improves the health of your whole mouth, and helps reduce germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/colgate-total-12-range-5-pack.html"><b>here to BUY</b></a> the product.
NEW Colgate Total 12 Range
  • 1 793 Reviews

19/06/2019
i would love to try this product and share with family and friends
19/06/2019
i would like to try the pdroduct ,and share with others . i heard it keeps your mouth fresh
16/06/2019
I never tried the product i used to use the original white paste
15/06/2019
I would love to try this product, I have not seen it as yet
11/06/2019
i have not received it as yet i have sent this to nine of my friends and we have not received this product to test as yet
11/06/2019
Really keen to try this product. Looks as if it can deliver great results
11/06/2019
I would love to try this Colgate many people have been loving it saying all good thing about it specially I have gums problems maybe this could help my problem.
10/06/2019
I have used Colgate toothpastes but not this one. From what I've seen in the advert it is something I should give a try.
10/06/2019
My favourite toothpaste is Colgate I always use colgate. I have not tried this one yet but would love to try something new. I would appreciate if you send me a sample please.
09/06/2019
undefined
I never use this type of colgate I hope I can receive a free samples so we can share with friends and family!
09/06/2019
I love Colgate. Have been using it for years. I have not tried this particular product though. Next month it's in my trolley.
07/06/2019
I only the original one but I would like to try it.
06/06/2019
Good and fresh. Box is eye catching and product is good
05/06/2019
undefined
While I still have all my teeth in my mouth...send me some new Colgate Total 12 testers so that I can give my input also...
05/06/2019
I will definitely be trying this. Colgate is great and they keep getting better.