Nivea Fresh Energy Anti-Perspirant 48h

4,6 5 0 201 201 Energetic freshness all day long - contains lemongrass extracts. 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin. Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/nivea-fresh-energy-anti-perspirant-48hr.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

30/11/2021
Nivea Fresh Energy Anti-Perspirant 48h
I have recently tried the Nivea Fresh Energy Spray, not disappointed! It has a great smell, not sticky, it leaves a dry feeling and lasts long. I will recommend this product!
17/11/2021
Smell of freshness
This smells so good. No irritation on skin. Will use this any day.
14/11/2021
Smells like fresh out the shower clean!
Love this. Doesn't burn even after shaving, has a lovely fresh smell and keeps any unwanted sweaty smells away.
20/10/2021
Love the smell
It really leaves you feeling and smelling fresh
08/10/2021
Freshness
This one is my favorite even after shaving my armpits it's still make my armpits smooth I feel fresh all day long
09/09/2021
Nivea roll on
My husband and my son are using this roll on it is very good for them it keeps them fresh
02/09/2021
My daughter loves it
Its so refreshing and the scent is mild , my daughter loves it. Its not hash on sensitive skin i highly recommend it.
31/08/2021
Freshnes
My daughter uses this, she loves it. It smells fresh and crisp and is gentle on the skin. Everyone must try this
30/08/2021
Best combo
You won’t go wrong by purchasing Nivea Roll On and body spray, the last longer and you smell fresh all day long.
11/08/2021
Sooooo fresh
Definitely prefer the spray compared to the roll on. Always have it in my handbag, and the bigger container lasts longwe
13/07/2021
Like the bigger container
I like the bigger container as it gives one more value for money. Smells lovely and does keep you fresh the whole day. i still prefer Dove, but if you can get this on special this is a good second choice.
29/06/2021
Nivea Fresh Energy Anti-perspirant
This is definitely my fighter! Keeps me smelling fresh and dry all day. Love it ❤
25/06/2021
No 48 HR protection
It's all great for 24 hour protection. I usually hiking in the mornings before bathing and I sweat and smell terrible. It's great though because it does not make my armpits dark.
21/06/2021
Freshness all day!!
Nivea brought back my confidence. Keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day.
17/06/2021
Nevia roll on
I make sure this is the only roll on I buy for all day freshness . I have never compromised for over 7 years now.