4,6 5 0 152 152 Energetic freshness all day long - contains lemongrass extracts. 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin. Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/nivea-fresh-energy-anti-perspirant-48hr.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Nivea Fresh Energy Anti-Perspirant 48h

19/02/2020
Excellent
The product is good and so refreshing and you stay dry all day long no sweating and it keeps me dry. The smell it's nice and it last long even if you took off your clothes it's still there
11/02/2020
I usually buy a more expensive brand but opted for a more affordable option, hence Nivea for this month -based on a tried and tested, quality product. It didn't work, not after the first hour of the first day on a particularly hot day. I will not be able to recommend this product
17/12/2019
all day frehness
My monthly go to roll on a fresh clean scent as a photographer out in the field i battle to find something that works this lasts the whole day
17/09/2019
Very good smell
I love the fresh cool smell of this antiperspirant it stays long and keeps me fresh all day
15/09/2019
Great smell
I have really enjoyed using this product over the years and am a fan of most of the fragrances. This one can sometimes be a little bit too mild for really hot weather but it does a great job most days.
19/03/2019
Fresh smelling and actually works
I have been using Nivea for what feels like forever, the products actually work and I genuinely feel clean and dry the whole day. A good quality product you can rely on.
19/03/2019
Amazing product
i love the smell, and it keeps me dry, this is the only product i have used for years now as it is an all round soft, yet wonderful product to use under your arms.
01/03/2019
Great!
I use the spray and I Lovit. Fresh and keeps one dry.
22/02/2019
Loyal
I simply love Nivea products. I love this roll on. I have no issues with odor ever since I've switched to Nivea
16/02/2019
Fresh
Great product, it was on promotion at a popular branded store and took three. I am so happy I did. It has a clean fragrance and lasts whole day.
15/02/2019
Nivea Fresh Energy Anti-Perspirant 48h
I used this product quite often. This has a absolutely lovely fragrant. The roll on has a long lasting effect
12/02/2019
Amazing!
I love love love it!! Keeps me fresh the whole day.
07/02/2019
BESTIE
ITS MY HOUSEHOLD FAV ME HUBBY KIDS I MEAN EVERYONE LOVES IT NO ITCH NO SWEAT N DARK ARMPITS SINCE I STARTED USING THANK U THANK U
07/02/2019
My number 1 product
Ever since I started using Nivea fresh energy am always fresh and dry, not scared to be around people when it hot. No more worries abt sweating under arms and body.
06/02/2019
Nivea fresh
My daily nivea fresh energy both roll on and spray keeps me dry and fresh