3,4 5 0 91 91 Ideal for antipasti and salads
Nuy Valley Italian Style Leccino Olives

27/05/2016
I saw this but have not tried them, my friend said it is cheaper but a bit salty.
26/05/2016
The reason I like the nuy valley Italian Style Leccino Olives is the flavour as well as the packaging, A good product to have in your pantry.
18/04/2016
I just love olives and its on my shopping list once a month just love the salty taste and the price is perfect
11/04/2016
I like them. I think they're great for general snacking or for salads.
28/03/2016
Not my favorite olives.. a bit salty for my liking. I prefer the nature choice olives.. yummy
22/03/2016
The price is right and the product taste very nice.
22/03/2016
Absolutely divineI would recommand this to anyone who likes olives .
04/03/2016
I have tried this product love the flavor. it price right for my budget.
03/03/2016
Olives are always on my monthly shopping list. Have not seen this product in the shops yet but will keep a look out.
01/03/2016
I have tried this product and I absolutely love the flavor. It goes very well with pasta dishes and pizza.
31/05/2016
I've heard about these and what is a Greek salad without divine olives - would luv a sample
28/05/2016
I haven't tried this product yet but is crazy about olives!!I definitely will like to try this Nuy Valley Olives.
26/05/2016
Hi Olives are very nice, but I have not tried this flavor.I would really like to try these. Regards Orienda
26/05/2016
I love all types of olives. Olives I buy each and every month. please let me taste this product.
26/05/2016
I never knew Italians could make olives :-) May I try a tester please?