3,4 5 0 91 91 Ideal for antipasti and salads

2016/05/27
I saw this but have not tried them, my friend said it is cheaper but a bit salty.
2016/05/26
The reason I like the nuy valley Italian Style Leccino Olives is the flavour as well as the packaging, A good product to have in your pantry.
2016/04/18
I just love olives and its on my shopping list once a month just love the salty taste and the price is perfect
2016/04/11
I like them. I think they're great for general snacking or for salads.
2016/03/28
Not my favorite olives.. a bit salty for my liking. I prefer the nature choice olives.. yummy
2016/03/22
The price is right and the product taste very nice.
2016/03/22
Absolutely divineI would recommand this to anyone who likes olives .
2016/03/04
I have tried this product love the flavor. it price right for my budget.
2016/03/03
Olives are always on my monthly shopping list. Have not seen this product in the shops yet but will keep a look out.
2016/03/01
I have tried this product and I absolutely love the flavor. It goes very well with pasta dishes and pizza.
2016/05/31
I've heard about these and what is a Greek salad without divine olives - would luv a sample
2016/05/28
I haven't tried this product yet but is crazy about olives!!I definitely will like to try this Nuy Valley Olives.
2016/05/26
Hi Olives are very nice, but I have not tried this flavor.I would really like to try these. Regards Orienda
2016/05/26
I love all types of olives. Olives I buy each and every month. please let me taste this product.
2016/05/26
I never knew Italians could make olives :-) May I try a tester please?