3,4 5 0 91 91 Ideal for antipasti and salads
Nuy Valley Italian Style Leccino Olives

26/05/2016
I'm a fan of Olives, I wish to receive a Sample of this new product so that I can try it, Alice
26/05/2016
Hubby loves olives and will gobble the whole packet if i buy them. He'll be my tester.
26/05/2016
Wouldnt mind trying this, I have a thing for olives, especially the black ones, thanks home tester club I will look out for it in the supermarket :)
24/05/2016
I have a little catering company and use a lot of food products. Would love to taste this so that i could purchase and use it in my platters and dishes.
06/05/2016
I have not tried this olives before but I love olives and will have to try these!
26/04/2016
I am so in love with Olives and never tried this one. It looks very nice
26/04/2016
Olives, my favourite in salads, but haven't seen this brand on the shelves before
24/04/2016
Saya ingin mencobanya. Semoga saya terpilih dan terkirim ke alamat saya Terimakasih HTC
22/04/2016
we have not try this olives yet, would love to try it, it looks yummy
20/04/2016
haven`t taste the product yet can you please send me the sample to taste please as I`m staying in the olive valley and a different taste of olive is always welcome.
19/04/2016
I love olives but not yet tried this make. would love to try it
18/04/2016
I love Olives. A good tasting healthy fat for people with sugar problems. Love it on my Pizzas. I will look-out for these ones.
16/04/2016
i have never seen this brand, i love good quality olive and i will love to try them
15/04/2016
I love olives but haven't seen this product before.
14/04/2016
My husband loves olives this he would really enjoy to have a taste.