4,5 5 0 76 76 Be cool and confident with the refreshing mint flavor of Orbit Spearmint Gum. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 466 members responded to the survey in November 2018. Orbit was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Best sugar-free gum”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/150100"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.

14/10/2019
Lasts forever
Tastes great and last forever , refreshing breath for longer . best best
10/10/2019
Fresh taste
Left me with a long lasting fresh taste in my mouth after a meal.
10/10/2019
FRESH AND MINTY
My favourite chewing gum.Always have a pack in my bag. Long lasting freshness.
09/10/2019
Minty fresh breath!
Firm favourite on our travels to minimize the motion sickness and prevent earache. It's not too strong of a mint taste, refreshing but not overwhelming.
Long lasting chew
Chewing on orbit for a number of years and it is the only brand I buy as it's enhanced flavours are long lasting and one maintains fresh breath for long periods of time. Preferably spearmint been my favour.
Orbit
It takes away the furry feeling on my teeth after alot of eating and drinking
MY LIFE
The best gum ever, the packaging works well for me. My everyday gum..
Fresh breath gum
Leaves fresh breath and clean teeth. Lasts a very long with its fresh smell. No more bad breath. It comes in different flavours that you can choose from.
Love the freshness
I jog so I can't do without it, it gives me freshness while quench my thirst.
Fresh breath
The gum left my mouth feeling fresh and smelling great.
Good product
This is my go to gum when I fly so I prevent my ears from popping! Spearmint is my favorite :)
01/10/2019
Soft chewy n long lasting
Orbit has a long tasting flavour. Although I noticed if you chew for too long it becomes too soft and soggy.
Bubblemint is the bomb
I cannot get through a day without my Bubblemint it’s my favorite new fad. It tastes great, easy to carry pack, fun design. I never leave home without it!
30/09/2019
Fresh breath fron chewing gums
The chewing gum are great in flavor n their smell too.
30/09/2019
I love this brand.. Sugar free, I bought a big tub of Orbit.