4,1 5 0 2610 2610 POND'S Spot Clear Even Tone fights 10 oil & spot related problems for clear, fresh & radiant skin!
  • 2 610 Reviews

2018/10/10
POND'S Spot Clear Even Tone
My daughter use this for her skin when starting to show signs of pimples and it help clear the spots quickly. I even use this product myself to give my skin smooth soft feeling afterwards.
2018/10/08
Teenager
This really works well. My teenager daughter uses this and you could see an change within one week! She love it and its foamy too :)
2016/10/22
I have been using this cleanser for about 9 months now and love it. I have oily skin and you feel so clean after use. It works like a bomb!
2016/10/20
This face wash is truly magnificent, I love the added scrub which cuts my beauty routine by 10 minutes. Helping with clogged pores and redness...you also get it in convenient travel size, and it is truly very affordable.
2016/10/01
I have recently started using this product and it can feel and see a difference. And it's at a decent price
2016/09/22
A girl at Clicks recommended this when I had pimples due to pregnancy... I must say WOW!! worked like magic within a week, the pimples and spots were gone leaving me with smooth fine skin... Highly recommend it as it really works
2016/09/05
I have always used Ponds due to my sensitive and hypo allergic skin and this product Ponds spot clear even tone is amazing. Another amazing product from Unilever.
2016/08/19
The best product on the market. I would suggest this product to anyone with problematic skin types. So gentle on the skin yet extremely effective
2016/08/18
It is fantastic, i am falling in love with my skin all over again.
2016/08/07
This is by far one of the products I think is fantastic. Its value for money, it cleans and exfoliates your skin. I highly recommend it. For those who can't afford to spend hundreds on a skin care product. This one is fab!!
2016/08/05
Use this product at least three times a week and recommend this product whether its for a problem skin or if you need a good scrub.
2016/07/26
I use this on my skin daily - for over a year. It is fantastic! My skin never breaks out in spots and remains soft and glowing. Also reasonably priced, and a small tube lasts forever!
2016/07/06
Great for my daughter to use as part of her daily facial routine. Helps control spots caused by hormonal fluctuations.
2016/07/05
A friend of mine received testers and she gave some to me , but I find they do not clean my face as well as my normal face wash does.
2016/07/05
I really love this product, apart from being very affordable, it will leave your skin feeling like it was washed by a much more expensive product. It is effective, finally a product that actually does as advertised.