4,6 5 0 1505 1505 Royco Thick Soup Stew Mix is ideal for adding extra flavour and thickening to your casseroles & stews.
Royco 2in1 Stew Mix Range
  • 1 505 Reviews

03/01/2019
Royco 2-in-1 stew mix
I loved the stew mix. I have been using it since I tested ity. Must say I'm not a huge fan of the smokey one but love the others.
02/01/2018
Very Rich and tasty my. Whole family loved it. Quick and easy to make and an affordable dish
04/12/2017
i ALWAYS add to my stews. i love the mutton one the most. i also enjoy the bbq and beef. Thicken up stew realy nice with lots of flavour
13/11/2017
ROYCO 2IN1 STEW MIX RANGE I USED IT IN AL MY STEW AND MY FAMILY LOVED IT, THEY CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE MORE OF ROYCO'S STEW MIX THE TASTE IS AWESOME
23/08/2017
I have tried the Minestrone & Herbs and it is nowhere near the plain Minestrone. Why go back to plain when there's heaven in the new stuff.....finger licking!
10/08/2017
What more can you ask for everything for your stew or potjie all in one packet. I have not tried the chicken but the beef and oxtail is delicious. I have found that for a big stew you do need to use 2 packets to really get the flavouring right. Love this blend.
12/06/2017
You can never go wrong with this soup. It adds magic into any stew.
09/06/2017
The flavors of these mixes are great... Royco 2in1 stew mix is always in my kitchen. I enjoy cooking a stew with it. It ads so much flavor. It completes a meal!!
04/06/2017
I have tried this product, liked it a lot, gives good balanced taste to my stews. will recommend it to others. Get some flavor in your food. Very nice.
23/05/2017
I absolutely highly recommend the •Smokey BBQ Oxtail for an oxtail potjie!
13/05/2017
The 2in1 Stew Mix Range is great for winter dishes! Not only does it taste great but it also speeds up my cooking time. I don't have to worry about what I'm going to spice my dishes with anymore. Love it!
11/05/2017
Wonderful taste, and i always have these products in my cupboard.
25/04/2017
I was so surprised and happy when I used the Royco Rich & Beefy stew mix. Not only was the flavour great but the stew thickened so nicely. Im always pleased when my guests complement my cooking. Thanks Royco!
10/04/2017
Adds sooooooooo much flavour to the stew withs trong aroma just love it
06/04/2017
I will never go with out this in my kitchen perfect for stews and a lot more :)