0 5 0 74 178 Sparkling Vimto® `Plus` is a mixed fruit flavoured drink, made with the yummy,secret Vimto® flavour. Our blend of natural extracts of raspberry and blackcurrant juices, herbs and spices makes Vimto® `Plus` a unique taste experience!

21/10/2015
And I love it. Me and my family was crazy about this cooldrink.
28/08/2013
I will look for this in the shops, I always like trying new coldrinks
28/08/2013
Ek het nog nie die SPARKLING VIMTO "PLUS" probeer nie!!!
19/03/2013
Dit is my familie se gunsteling drink! Dis `n wenner!
18/03/2013
love these tipe of cold drink , will love to try. hope it tastes great
04/12/2012
I absolutely love Vimto it has a very different and unique taste to all the other sparkling drinks...
28/11/2012
It is a strange product to commetn on. Very rich in sweetness (How i like it) when you want something other then the usual soft drinks this works.
21/11/2012
Vimto Plus i just love this cooldrink plus it has vitamins which is an added bonus.
20/10/2012
have tried this out but not nice , not at all.just doesnt have a pleasant taste,but i guess all people have their own taste buds.
16/10/2012
My kids love Vimto. Even though it`s sparkling it`s not too much gas and I love the vitamins in it.
12/09/2012
Ek het dit probeer was nie mal oor die smaak nie, definitief nie vir my nie.
25/08/2012
The first time i tried Vimto Plus i loved it different taste to other cooldrinks also.
07/08/2012
I have to be honest, I do not like the taste of cooldrink,
29/07/2012
What a yummy refreshing product.The flavour in the drink is so great and tast so delicious and so refreshing.Louise
06/07/2012
I like this product. you must drink it when its chilled. Taste better.