0 5 0 74 178 Sparkling Vimto® `Plus` is a mixed fruit flavoured drink, made with the yummy,secret Vimto® flavour. Our blend of natural extracts of raspberry and blackcurrant juices, herbs and spices makes Vimto® `Plus` a unique taste experience!

2015/10/21
And I love it. Me and my family was crazy about this cooldrink.
2013/08/28
I will look for this in the shops, I always like trying new coldrinks
2013/08/28
Ek het nog nie die SPARKLING VIMTO "PLUS" probeer nie!!!
2013/03/19
Dit is my familie se gunsteling drink! Dis `n wenner!
2013/03/18
love these tipe of cold drink , will love to try. hope it tastes great
2012/12/04
I absolutely love Vimto it has a very different and unique taste to all the other sparkling drinks...
2012/11/28
It is a strange product to commetn on. Very rich in sweetness (How i like it) when you want something other then the usual soft drinks this works.
2012/11/21
Vimto Plus i just love this cooldrink plus it has vitamins which is an added bonus.
2012/10/20
have tried this out but not nice , not at all.just doesnt have a pleasant taste,but i guess all people have their own taste buds.
2012/10/16
My kids love Vimto. Even though it`s sparkling it`s not too much gas and I love the vitamins in it.
2012/09/12
Ek het dit probeer was nie mal oor die smaak nie, definitief nie vir my nie.
2012/08/25
The first time i tried Vimto Plus i loved it different taste to other cooldrinks also.
2012/08/07
I have to be honest, I do not like the taste of cooldrink,
2012/07/29
What a yummy refreshing product.The flavour in the drink is so great and tast so delicious and so refreshing.Louise
2012/07/06
I like this product. you must drink it when its chilled. Taste better.