4,3 5 0 256 256 All the refreshment of original Sprite, with an added taste of cucumber. <p>Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/sprite-lemon-lime-and-cucumber.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

SPRITE - CUCUMBER & LIME
I tried a sample of this drink at our local store previously and did not really enjoy the overpowering flavour of cucumber. I much prefer the Original Sprite flavour!
Good Change
Product is very tasty. I think to make it more refreshing there should be more cucumber 🥒 and lemon 🍋 lime flavor pushing through. The taste of Sprite overpowers the other flavor that's supposed to be mixed in. I otherwise it was rather pleasant.
Nothing special
I honestly didn't even notice at first... it's 90% just the normal Sprite. Only tastes a slight hint of cucumber when I was almost finished...
2019/08/19
Lemon lime and cucumber Sprite
Amazing and it taste really good I love it I love it. I would definitely recommend anyone to go get it and try it. Very tasty. The tast of lime is not there at all so would try and have that to it.
2019/08/03
Mixer
Interestingly refreshing and work quite well as a mixer. Should be nice in cocktails.
2019/07/30
refreshing
Its a very refreshing drink. Add some ice to it and a sprigg of mint and you have a amazing refreshment perfect for those hot summer days. I really enjoyed having this drink.
2019/07/23
Best Product BUT
The product is the best but I can't taste cucumber I taste more lime than anything. Maybe it worth to remove the claim for cucumber or dial up the concentration.
2019/07/20
Refreshing
Tried it and absolutely loved it. Such a refreshing taste.
2019/07/18
Tried and tested!
I bought this product because curiosity got the best of me and I love trying new products. I am not a huge fan of sprite but I was surprised by the refreshing taste of this drink. You definitely get the taste of the lemon lime & cucumber and I think the company did well making sure that these flavours come through the taste.
2019/07/15
Refreshing taste
I tried this, and i was sceptical since it was infused with lime and cucumber. to my suprise, it actually very good in taste. It was not bitter from the Lime at all. Whenever i buy sprite, i choose this one now.
2019/07/10
LOVE IT
This first time I bought this it was by accident as I thought is was normal Sprite and only realised my mistake once I tasted it. I loved it, its very refreshing.
2019/07/03
cucumber in my sprite
I don't like Sprite in general, but it definitely tastes better than the lime & cucumber flavour. This might be a good one to mix with an alcoholic drink like Gin, but not something I would drink as is. I don't like the cucumber(y) after taste
2019/07/02
Tasteful
I love this!! The taste is awesome and its so thirst quenching!
2019/06/29
My new favourite
I love this drink! It is honestly my new favourite. I was never the biggest fan of the original sprite, it was just never a drink I opted for, but the lemon lime and cucumber sprite is the best! It tastes exactly like lime and cucumber, it is also so refreshing! I reach for this drink over any other drink. I love it so much and prefer it to the original sprite.
2019/06/25
Love that Sprite is shaking things up
Love that Sprite is shaking things up. We need new fizzy drink flavours and the more it taste like a mocktail mix, the better. One of my favourites these days.