4,3 5 0 324 324 All the refreshment of original Sprite, with an added taste of cucumber. <p>Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/sprite-lemon-lime-and-cucumber.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

27/01/2021
Summer Drink
This is an amazing fizzy drink to have on a hot summer's day. Best served chilled. :)
26/01/2021
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
Quiet unique and refreshing flavour!!! I enjoyed it icy cold even though I was left with an after taste as if the flavourings are too artificial. I wouldn't mind buying the drink again
20/01/2021
Flavour twist
Sprite is my number 1 fizzy drink so I love love this lemon lime & cucumber. Such a refreshing taste especially when icy cold. I also dash a bit when drinking gin and it just elevates the taste of my drink. I always have a dozen pack in my fridge.
19/01/2021
Refreshing
The cucumber flavour is nice to have ice cold after a long hot day. I have never considered Sprite until I was introduced to this new flavour.
19/01/2021
Refreshing
I didn't like sprite at first but with this lemon and cucumber...it is now my favourite drink. Love it. So refreshing and tasty
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
HIi hometesterclub this flavour is refreshing great add in of cucumber
Refreshing
Love love love the refreshing flavor of this drink, it's so refreshing and delicious at the same time. The flavor is amazing, no changes need to be made to it it's delicious. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys refreshing drinks
Only fizzy drinks I consume
It's been 3 years since I had a fizzy then I tried this flavour last year December.... I can say this is the only one I drink ....
16/01/2021
So refreshing
It's very refreshing. This is one drink my family and i both enjoy . It's perfect on a hot day .
15/12/2020
Good for dashes also
I add this drink to my alcoholic punch :). The cucumber taste is very refreshing
15/12/2020
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
I absolutely love this! Refreshing and not to sweet. Perfect new drink!
11/12/2020
Super refreshing
We buy this very often. It is super refreshing with a quirky twist! Would be interested to see if they could play with a new variation... maybe lime and basil????
20/11/2020
❤️❤️
I love this flavour especially after a long hot day. Also very good mix with.
19/11/2020
Great Taste
I think adding the cucumber flavor has added a balance and taste to this soda and made it great
17/11/2020
SPRITE
I love having this, very refreshing and prefer this to coca Cola