4,3 5 0 231 231 All the refreshment of original Sprite, with an added taste of cucumber. <p>Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/sprite-lemon-lime-and-cucumber.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

02/04/2020
Sprite Lemon Lime and Cucumber
We love this flavoured Sprite. Really refreshing taste. Thirst quenching. Must be chilled. This should be available in all sized denominations
11/03/2020
Sprite Lemon Lime, Cucumber
My family and I totally love this flavor. It is delicious
26/02/2020
Sprite Lemon Lime and Cucumber
Really enjoy this flavour and have recommended it to friends. Refreshing and quenches the thirst for sure
25/02/2020
Lemony Goodness
tasted it thinking I Bought Sprite, it has an unusual taste takes some getting used to but no complaints its a Soft Drink that i would recommend to friends and family
12/02/2020
Different.
Very different but still as refreshing as ever. I would recommend this juice to Sprite lovers
29/01/2020
Tangy
Love this, has a sweet and tangy taste to it - goes well with crushed ice and mint.
04/12/2019
LOVE IT
We drink quite alot of cooldrink but i absolutely LOVE the sprite cucumber,
07/11/2019
Cucumber Cool
Totally loved this Cucumber drink. It goes down lovely as a mixer or on its own.
25/10/2019
Interesting taste
At first I really didn't like the taste of this. But its starting to grow on me. I like that it is so refreshing when its ice cold. It is also not as sweet as the regular sprite flavour.
24/10/2019
Pleasantly Surprised
My daughter convinced me to try one - and now every time we go to the shops she wants one!!! Thanks Sprite!! :) Very refreshing and enjoyable thirst quencher.
17/10/2019
Cool
Nice tasting and very refreshing - has to be ice cold though.
03/10/2019
sprite lemon lime and cucumber
great taste refreshing to drink chilled with ice at its best goes will with vodka goes great with meals simply cooling for a hot day new drink needs no changes. i just simply love it
03/10/2019
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
I recently bought the drink and I am so taken by the nice crisp cucumber flavour in it. It is very nice and cool.I dont have any improvements as it has definately met my expectations and beyond.
02/10/2019
Not what i expected
this flavour disappointed me. I expected a refreshing summer drink and all I tasted was a weak, dull mix of flavour. the original sprite taste is way better though.
10/09/2019
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
This does not taste bad at all, a very distinct taste, but refreshing. I will rather stick to the regular sprite for a refreshing drink, but when adding some Gin the Lime & Cucumber works well.