4,3 5 0 261 261 All the refreshment of original Sprite, with an added taste of cucumber. <p>Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/sprite-lemon-lime-and-cucumber.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

2019/09/10
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
This does not taste bad at all, a very distinct taste, but refreshing. I will rather stick to the regular sprite for a refreshing drink, but when adding some Gin the Lime & Cucumber works well.
2019/09/02
Sprite has done it again
Great sparkling drink. Just the right flavours op cucumber and lime to make this drink something new while still keeping the lovely original Sprite taste. Love it and will most definitely buy this product.
2019/09/02
Quenching thirst
Lovely refreshing fizz drink, could taste the lime and cucumber. Makes a great mix with some Gin, mint and lots of rocks.
2019/08/31
Foodies
It tastes really nice. I enjoyed it so much. Never buying normal Sprite again.
2019/08/28
Sprite Lemon Fresh
Refreshing. It's a thirst quencher. Taste great with a slice of fresh lemon.
SPRITE - CUCUMBER & LIME
I tried a sample of this drink at our local store previously and did not really enjoy the overpowering flavour of cucumber. I much prefer the Original Sprite flavour!
Good Change
Product is very tasty. I think to make it more refreshing there should be more cucumber 🥒 and lemon 🍋 lime flavor pushing through. The taste of Sprite overpowers the other flavor that's supposed to be mixed in. I otherwise it was rather pleasant.
Nothing special
I honestly didn't even notice at first... it's 90% just the normal Sprite. Only tastes a slight hint of cucumber when I was almost finished...
2019/08/19
Lemon lime and cucumber Sprite
Amazing and it taste really good I love it I love it. I would definitely recommend anyone to go get it and try it. Very tasty. The tast of lime is not there at all so would try and have that to it.
2019/08/03
Mixer
Interestingly refreshing and work quite well as a mixer. Should be nice in cocktails.
2019/07/30
refreshing
Its a very refreshing drink. Add some ice to it and a sprigg of mint and you have a amazing refreshment perfect for those hot summer days. I really enjoyed having this drink.
2019/07/23
Best Product BUT
The product is the best but I can't taste cucumber I taste more lime than anything. Maybe it worth to remove the claim for cucumber or dial up the concentration.
2019/07/20
Refreshing
Tried it and absolutely loved it. Such a refreshing taste.
2019/07/18
Tried and tested!
I bought this product because curiosity got the best of me and I love trying new products. I am not a huge fan of sprite but I was surprised by the refreshing taste of this drink. You definitely get the taste of the lemon lime & cucumber and I think the company did well making sure that these flavours come through the taste.
2019/07/15
Refreshing taste
I tried this, and i was sceptical since it was infused with lime and cucumber. to my suprise, it actually very good in taste. It was not bitter from the Lime at all. Whenever i buy sprite, i choose this one now.