4,3 5 0 245 245 All the refreshment of original Sprite, with an added taste of cucumber. <p>Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/sprite-lemon-lime-and-cucumber.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber

09/07/2020
Love me some sprite
I love this. Its the only time i don't feel bad about drinking gas! Great taste definitely my go-to gas drink
07/07/2020
Sprite
I love it and it is my most preferred drink as I tend to be very picky when it comes to drinks but I am in love with this one.
04/07/2020
Can really taste the cucumber
It is a refreshing take on the traditional Sprite drink. My family and I all enjoyed it and I love how you can taste the cucumber in it. Not a replacement for traditional Sprite, but a fun alternative if you want something different.
28/06/2020
Sprite
Saw it at the store and was a bit sceptical about the taste but wow it is good and will stick to this taste than the original one.
26/06/2020
Sprite with a twist
Amazing twist to the usual Sprite. Refreshing to add fresh or frozen fruit to it as a drink when you entertaining guests.
22/06/2020
Refreshment overload
I was surprised to see this flavor pairing, but I was so pleasantly surprised at how refreshing the taste was. It was not too sweet and I would choose this over some of the normal well known flavors any day.
18/06/2020
AN all time soft drink
I love it, you can mix it with everything and make nice drinks for your guests as well.
12/06/2020
Sprite Lemon Lime & Cucumber
You can do anything with it and you can always mix it up , it is perfect for any occasion and is always a good thing to spoil yourself with in a hot day and suited for afternoon cap.
11/06/2020
Yummy!
I personally think this is the best idea they had since the sprite lite was developed. Definetly one for the books, it is perfeft as it. Best served chilled , I personally enjoy it with crushed ice.
04/06/2020
Quenches your thirst
I'm not big on Sprite in general but this is a great tasting flavor. I'd recommend adding a slice of lemon or lime for a true treat.
29/05/2020
Super refreshing
I love this Sprite variant. It is so refreshing and a great thirst quencher.
20/05/2020
Spritely and fresh!
What a refresher! Picture this a hot summer's day and a cold glass of this drink. Aaah! On its own as well as a mixer for cocktails, this product comes to the party. I would certainly recommend this to my friends.
04/05/2020
Best fizzy drink to Buy
Best fizzy drink I would recommend for everyone even my is always nagging me to buy it, the acidicity is not going to be stuck on your throat. The cucumber taste actually brings freshness pp
27/04/2020
Perfect 👌🏾
I decided to try this drink with gin.It goes so well as a mixer.Ice and slices of lemon and cucumber. A must try 👌🏾
02/04/2020
Sprite Lemon Lime and Cucumber
We love this flavoured Sprite. Really refreshing taste. Thirst quenching. Must be chilled. This should be available in all sized denominations