4,9 5 0 33 33 New man size deodorant which lasts all day.<br> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/status-wild-ivory.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Status Wild Ivory

13/02/2020
Status wild ivory
Oh I love the smell of this deo it captures my senses
16/09/2019
Best smelling spray
I bought this product for my boys they love its fragrance and how it stays on for longer they love it’s smell as well
27/08/2019
WILD IVORY
I bought this product last month,and I must say I was impressed by the price and the long lasting of this fragrance,I love this smell,wild ivory,it smells so good on a person,I would certainly buy this again.
09/07/2019
Cool body spray
I bought it for my son and he loves it so much. Thanks you
02/04/2019
Wow
My partner recently tried this, and I am absolutely in awe, it smells clean and fresh, but so nice, its one of those fragrances you smell on someone else walking by and can never find it... this is it.
31/03/2019
Mmmm
Status wild ivory smells amazing. My husband uses it. Love love love
21/02/2019
Yes Please
My wife is great, she purchased this deodorant for a change, I am not usually one to change brands but I am super impressed with this range, smells great and lasts the whole day !
10/02/2019
Status
I often buy status for the men at home.it can definitely compete with the pricy brands
07/02/2019
My husband is very active and needs a deodorant to keep him smelling fresh and this is his favourite
04/02/2019
I Will Definitely Recommend it!
My Husband love this Deodorant He smells fresh all day!
22/01/2019
Manly
My husband uses Status often. It smells really good throughout the day
19/12/2018
my son loves it
My son uses this. It leaves him feeling fresh and smelling awesome.
13/12/2018
carols@crave.co.za
i bought this for my brother and he really liked the effect.
12/12/2018
Status
I buy Status for my son all the time. Status has quite a large range and fragrance is really nice and long lasting.
12/12/2018
Spray
Just love this product and the smell. You always smell fresh after using it.