Status Wild Ivory

4,9 5 0 54 54 New man size deodorant which lasts all day.<br> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/status-wild-ivory.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Status Wild Ivory

25/09/2021
Status
Both my husband and son use Status wild Ivory and I like their scent as it is not too much on my nose.
10/09/2021
Happy Son
My son loved it and i had to buy it over and over again. Great smell that last the whole day i complemented him and his friend more than once. I recommended it to his friends who also loved it as well.
02/09/2021
Wild ivory
Smells amazing and smells stays on hubbys clothes hole day
01/09/2021
Status deodorant
I bought this for my husband to try and boy did he like it! Fresh feeling all day, I love it on him too.
31/08/2021
Excellent product
My husband' status has changed, I heard his friends asking which deodorant he is using as it is so nice. He is the now man of the moment, so good am loving this deodorant and I would recommend to family and friends.
31/08/2021
Status
Status lived to its name as my husband' status was restored as he smelled nice after using this deodorant.
11/05/2021
Status
Great, long lasting fresh scent. i highly recommend this deodorant.
26/04/2021
Deo
This is the best Status deo, my boys always smell so good
15/04/2021
Leave a status
My father favorite brand. My his soul rest in peace. Ever since I known him, he always used status.
27/01/2021
Scent
My dad uses Status, you can smell him coming from a mile away because of the wild smell...great product
22/01/2021
Smells wonderful
I'm using it now and the smell is nice. It's stays on for the whole day. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to use it
19/01/2021
Smells wonderful
Im a female but i love this because its stays longer n keeps me fresh all the time
17/11/2020
Status fresh
It keeps my husband fresh and clean all day every day.the bonus is that it is in a bigger bottle.status spray is a wonderful refreshing oomph to his day.he already recommended it to his close friends
07/11/2020
Status
Love this scent on my husband. Its lasts the whole day and is really a very muscular attractive smell. Its well priced and I can highly recommend this to men of all ages.
06/11/2020
My husbands brand
I can never miss this on my shopping list eversince i started using it