4 5 0 13 13 Our pursuit is flavour alchemy - combining the zing of freshly squeezed juice and brewed rooibos tea to create a taste that's a little left of centre, a little 'umami' and surprisingly natural.

2019/04/01
Fresh!
This product is quite pricey, but for a refreshing treat, go for it! Their other flavours are also delicious.
2019/02/19
carolsookdeo@gmail.com
I have tried this product and it did not appeal to me.
2019/02/19
shameesingh@gmail.com
This is such an amazing product. I highly recommend it.
2019/02/13
great
i really do love rooi bos, and this product is incredible
2019/02/06
Tastes great...not too sweet and pleasant to the pallet. I love it
2019/02/06
Wow
Was pleasently surprised by this product. It's very refreshing and has a lovely taste
2019/07/13
The uber guys have made an ice tea or their name was hijacked lolol?? I saw the truck and thought it was a joke. wonder if its any good???
2019/03/01
I don’t mind trying this. Since I make my own ice tea at home I enjoy it very much
2019/02/26
That sound so nice i love iceteas would really love to try it out
2019/02/21
Wow HTC this is #HealthyLiving i like this. I would vlove to try this. Taste different drinks is always nice.
2019/02/04
Not really an iced tea lover, but this sounds great and I would love to try this. My colleagues at work will also love this
2019/02/04
wow!!!! have not seen this before and would like to try it please select me to test!!!!!!!! please please please
2019/02/01
We love iced tea and there is always a bottle in the fridge. Can't wait to taste this one