4,7 5 0 68 68 Naturally washes away germs and leaves your skin feeling healthy and cool.

03/12/2016
Will get some for the men in my home. I'm sure they will appreciate a product just for them
02/12/2016
MY HUBBY HASN'T TRIED THIS SOUP YET BUT I WILL MENTION IT TO HIM WHEN WE GO SHOPPING AGAIN
02/12/2016
My husband sweats a lot and I think this face bar will help him in keeping cool all over
01/12/2016
My husband and I only use Vaseline cream for our skin as it absorbs easy and makes your skin soft. My husband would love to try this as he has eczema and a sensitive skin
01/12/2016
I have not tried this but will like to test it and give you feedback
01/12/2016
My hubby battles to use bar soaps as they really dry out his skin, he only uses shower creme gels. Hope we get samples of this to test so he can see if its better than other bar soaps.
01/12/2016
My husband and son usually use a different brand of soap, which i think dries out their skin, but I would love to get them the Vaseline bar, Vaseline has always been a good product - will definitely give this a try.
01/12/2016
Hope we getting samples of this. Always willing to test something new on my skin and hopefully it works.