4 5 0 105 105 Produced and bottled in Namibia, this flavoured sparkling drink brings you a new refreshment to try.

24/08/2015
I have tried this...even the Amarula flavor,,, It is very refreshing.
18/08/2015
Refreshing taste when ice cold & goes well with a braai on any afternoon :-) The orange flavour comes through quite nicely.
18/08/2015
very interesting taste, and after-taste. You must love malt to love this drink. I would def buy it again. I tried the pineapple flavour.
27/07/2015
So refreshing! Great taste! Nothing like it on the market. Needs to be more available in stores though.
26/07/2015
Got a free sample in one of our meetings and it was really refreshing, must be served ice cold.
22/07/2015
Its my first time seeing this kind of soft drink. Would love to try it. Sounds tasty and refreshing!
21/07/2015
I have tried the Amarula and the Orange Vigo Malr drinks. I find it to be very tasty, but also filling, almost like a beer. It is a bit costly though.
22/10/2014
Love it! It's not too sweet and doesn't have an overpowering cider taste either.
01/10/2014
I have tried this and liked it. haven't seen them in the shops though.
30/09/2014
very refreshing and tastey too,the orange flavour is delicious
26/09/2014
My family and i tried this and we all found it rather bland. pricey too
23/09/2014
tried it twice and its not that bad at all. but would like to try the other flavor
14/09/2014
Tastes really good. Not too sweet and not too sparkly. The marula flavour is my favourite.
12/09/2014
It tastes delicious but I found it quite expensive
10/09/2014
Iv always loved Malt drinks and this one is now my favourite one! yummy in my tummy!