4,9 5 0 16 16 Viral Guard Junior Colds & Flu Immune Protection Syrup 200ml + 50ml combines a range of herbal extracts with essential vitamins and minerals to support your little one's growing immune system. Alcohol & tartrazine free.
Viral Guard Junior Colds & Flu Immune Protection Syrup 200ml + 50ml

14/10/2020
Viral guard
Best results ever i got from viral guard. It makes me worryless about my kids when they govto daily care. Am not scared of them catching viruses from other kids they interact with. After giving them viral guard my mind and heart is always at ease.
03/10/2020
Life saver
During the covid 19 time, i bought this product to strengthen my babies immune system and i have to say they even n skipped the usual flu for the years flu season.
04/09/2020
Good overall immuno booster
I have been using this product for my 5 year old daughter for 2 years now. Since she has started pre school, she has colds and flu often. Since I started using this product, it has significantly boosted her immune system and she does not get sick as often
04/08/2020
Kiddies health
I used this for my kids. Had a positive effect on time. Build up their immune system very fast. My kids love the tast of this.
18/06/2020
Best Multi-vitamin
My son has been using this for years. It is one of the best multivitamins as it contains more than just vitamins, but also probiotics as well as other minerals. Would recommend to anyone with kids!
15/05/2020
This definitely part of medicine/ multivitamin cabinet. I've been using this product for about a year Nd have no issues with it. Could come up with different flavours. I would recommend this to parents.
19/11/2019
it works
This keeps flu and colds at bay its good to find a product that worksworks
10/09/2019
Good for kids
If you have kids in your home I would advise you get this especially with the change of seasons
25/06/2019
Viral guard
I really love fast it works, and its highly effective my daughter rarely catches a cold when she uses it.
23/05/2019
Awesome in the winter
I absolutely love this product. I purchase it for my son in the winter months and it really does strengthen his immune system and keeps the colds and flu away. I would definitely recommend this product.
23/05/2019
Effective and great tasting
The kids do not complain about taking it which is always a plus in my book. Not only that but it really helps protect them against the sniffles and coughs they tend to pick up while at creche. A definite yes!
16/05/2019
A must for my kids
I swear by this supplement for my kids especially during the flu season. Its truly a must in our meds cabinet and a daily fix to boost the kids immune system to keep those sickies at bay.
06/05/2019
Best Vitamins
I have tried all different types of vitamins for my boys, but i must say this is the best immune protector so far. My kids don't easily fall sick and they love the taste. So, i'm a very big fan of Viral Guard.
29/04/2019
Toddler boost
My youngest boys really get's sick easily. After using this viral guard his immune system is much stronger and he doesn't get that sick anymore. Would definitely recommend you try this if you have young children.
25/04/2019
Viral Guard
I Have been using Viral Guard for my daughter since she was two, she is now 8 and a bottle is still part of our monthly groceries.