0 5 0 28 101 It`s Mzansi Mix!

26/11/2012
Its just another fizzy drink with a very bad after taste.
16/11/2012
I did not enjoy this at all. It`s way too sweet and the flavour tastes very artificial leaving a taste of sweetener in your mouth after drinking.
16/10/2012
Haven`t tried this yet, but will try for the first time
19/09/2012
The outlook to me mostly attract kids and the shape of the bottle is so last year. IF teh want to target different age group they must consider designing new out bottle and drink colour to be more attracting to the adult also.
03/09/2012
Yes! Nie my smaak nie en my kind hou ook nie hier van nie
13/08/2012
What a disappointment when I first bought this. I was hoping it would be a nice change from the other reasonably priced sodas, but this is awful. Too sweet!
11/07/2012
its a tasty refreshing drink but too much sugar in it
16/06/2012
I was a bit skeptical at first about buying this, but I am glad I did.This is flippen leka cool drink.
07/06/2012
have not taste this fizzy drink product but will try it
23/05/2012
Ihave only heard positive comments about thisYes. I hope to try it soon once I find it in Gauteng.
16/05/2012
First time i saw this product. Will look out for it on the shelves in the supermarket. Would love to test this one, got vending machines and looking for new products to sell
16/05/2012
This is beyond refreshing. This is fresh and refreshing.
20/04/2012
Its affordable , bearing in mind the rising costs of everything lately - BUT , this cooldrink is horrible to say the least. Buying cheap is not necessarily buying smart.
16/04/2012
Closest thing that reminds me of Fresca "cause nothing tastes like Fresca" value for money not a bad fizz drink
15/04/2012
Not one of my favourites but won`t mind drinking this again, I guess I`m proudly south african!