4.3 5 0 130 130 A delightfully smooth and creamy blend of Moccona coffee and vanilla flavouring, topped with a delicious layer of velvety froth - indulge in a sweet pick-me-up any time of day.
Moccona Coffee Sachets Vanilla Latte

28/01/2021
These are so easy to use coffee sachets and taste yummy. This is my favourite flavour.
25/01/2021
Easy and compact
Very handy to use and taste is great. It's the best option for on the go drink.
22/01/2021
Very sweet
Good texture but very sweet if you don't normally take sugar in your coffee. Handy single serve sachets which are good for travelling or packing for work.
19/01/2021
Perfect camping latte
These are my go to latte's when camping no need to take your coffee machine with you or go hunting for the coffee shop when you have these easy great smooth taste
08/01/2021
Nice flavour
These sachets are good value for money. They are so easy to use and they have a very nice flavour. I buy the vanilla and the caramel regularly. I have given them 4 starts rather than 5 because they are a tiny bit too strong for me. That is my personal preference - others who prefer stronger coffee may find them to be just right.
07/01/2021
Superb Coffee
Nice and creamy and a real treat. I love all the different flavours that are on offer. Makes drinking coffee a decadent pleasure.
04/01/2021
Moccona Vanilla
Convenient and my preference over the normal instant coffee. Nice aroma but could do with a slightly stronger coffee taste.
04/01/2021
Vanilla and not too sweet
Love these sachets, quick and super convenient when travelling. I even put a couple in my handbag when I'm over someone's house who does have good coffee. The vanilla is perfect in taste and not too sweet. Nice and creany too. A definite winner!
19/12/2020
Handy sachets
Super handy to have in your handbag when visiting friends who don’t drink coffee
13/12/2020
delicious
I love a good coffee and this product did not disappoint. It tasted great. A good product to indulge yourself with as a reward. Handy sachet with just the right amount of yummy tasting coffee.
09/12/2020
A bit too sweet
I've found this a little on the sweet side. It would be nice to have an unsweetened offering as Moccona have generally nice coffee products.
07/12/2020
Convenient but very sweet
I love a vanilla latte and convenience, however unless you have your coffee really sweet I found this too sweet for me. Moccona have sweet or strong ranges in sachets, perhaps they could bring out an unsweetened range?
04/12/2020
Strike out
Sure, it is instant satisfaction in a sachet, but it is a surprisingly insipid and watery offering considering who the manufacturer is. I am not being so silly as to compare this to a purchase from my local coffee shop. But in comparison to other brands (including generic supermarket bands) this is disappointingly lacking in both body and taste.
27/11/2020
Great to start your day
I like this product. Great start to your day for a person who loves coffee and the taste of vanilla it is not to strong and neither sweet. I love the Maccona brand also of coffees it is my go to in coffee
27/11/2020
Sweet tooth
This brand of coffee is okay, I thought I’d enjoy it more as I love their plain coffee. I find this flavour to be a bit too sweet. Maybe if the vanilla wasn’t as strong it’ll make the coffee much for drinkable. As Moccona brand is nice without flavouring.