3.9 5 0 10 10 Vegemite has partnered with Picky Picky Peanuts to create Mitey Aussie Nuts. If you love Vegemite, you will love Mitey Aussie Nuts. Only the biggest, tastiest, freshest Australian peanuts make their way into Picky Picky Peanut Packs. Homegrown by proud Australian farmers, they’re sure to satisfy even the pickiest peanut perfectionist.

15/10/2019
Not enough of a Vegemite flavour
I was a bit disappointed with the lack of flavour, it was just salty
15/10/2019
I loved them. Absolutely delicious. The only drawback you get vegemite under your nails. However, I did eat the whole packet.
Yummo
I really enjoyed the Vegemitey goodness. I originally bought them for a work snack, but they didn't make it out of the house. I enjoyed them with a cleansing ale :)
11/10/2019
Too strong for us😜
I can only handle vegemite in small amounts, so I found these far too overpowering for my taste. I also aquired ALOT of flavouring on my fingers......which I was not game to lick off, and I imagine could be a disaster if you had kids that liked them 😉
04/10/2019
Motel Aussie Nuts
Love these nuts with the Vegemite flavour, I have brought the travel pack. Great diabetes, as low in carbs.
04/10/2019
Loved them
I love these and the packet size is great ( the smaller service station size is perfect for travelling).
2 of my favourite things
I love peanuts & love vegemite. These are great but you can't eat too many as they are quite salty, but so is vegemite. This has to be a good thing though.
Yum!
I loved these peanuts! They have a great flavour on them and i enjoy eating them for a quick snack
25/09/2019
Stay In Your Lane Vegemite!
I don’t know why the makers of such a classic brand which essentially sells itself constantly go for these weird collaborations. These aren’t even ordinary, the flavour is weird. They haven’t gone for it and made the distinctive Vegemite flavour strong; it’s just a touch of something oddly identifiable as Vegemite and weird tasting nuts!!! These are pricey too. I’d be giving them a hard pass.
25/09/2019
These look so interesting and has definitely grabbed my interest as I love both vegemite and peanuts. thinking these would be ideal whilst watching the footy.