Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion

4.6 5 0 37 37 Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion is clinically tested to be gentle on skin. This formula absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, leaving baby’s skin soft and smooth.
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion

30-09-2022
Been using this for over 12 years!
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion is the only lotion my household uses! We have been using this brand of shampoo and lotion for my children and myself for over 12 years now. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling softer! The fresh smell and feeling last forever! Love it!
26-09-2022
Nice Light Lotion
I've used this for my baby and toddler, both of whom have sensitive skin, and it's worked well. Neither of my little ones had any sensitivity issues with it, it's easy to find in store, and very affordable. It feels and smells nice, and I love that it is cruelty-free and made in Canada. The only problem that we had was that both of my kids have fairly dry skin and this wasn't quite moisturizing enough, but for more normal skin, this would be great. It does contain Lavender oil which is a common irritant!
20-09-2022
Great smell
Smell great, not too aggressive for sensitive baby skin and no tears.
15-09-2022
Baby soft
This cream is so nice on my little ones skin. Soothes and moisturizes without irritation. It dries quick leaving skin moisturized and not greasy or sticky. I love this product.
08-09-2022
Used for years for all my kids!
Have been using this brand of shampoo and lotion for my children for years now. Have tried other products but have always returned to buying this. I love the subtle smell and softness of skin after use!
25-08-2022
Soft scented
This product is soft scented and gentle on the baby’s skin. The moisture is long lasting and not oily. Also what I liked was the price, the product is worth it’s value. It’s also convenient as it’s in most stores.
13-08-2022
Savon
Je l’ai déjà testé sur moi et j’adore sens super bon après ta peau est super doux je utilise même pour mes cheveux quand j’ai du savon dans mes yeux ça pique même pas
26-07-2022
No complaints
Works well and a great price point. I used this for my first born with no issues.
25-07-2022
Pour les enfants
Je l’aie essayer sur moi et j’adore il laisse la peau douce
23-07-2022
Softer skin
Tried it on my granddaughter and myself. Very good product
19-07-2022
Smells clean
This is a good moisturizer for the hands and even your arms. Not greasy and it leaves me smelling clean and fresh.
19-07-2022
Really Gentle on Babies skin
We've been using this on our 13 month old since she was a newborn. It's very very lightly fragranced which is fantastic, it smells clean yet light. Our kiddo suffers from some mild skin sensitivity and eczema. This really helped leave her skin smooth and is gentle enough to use frequently.
18-07-2022
Great for baby's sensitive skin
We loved using the Live Clean Baby Lotion. Live Clean has always been a brand we trust in using naturally derived products. Baby has sensitive skin and eczema and it worked well for her! I recommend trying this.
12-07-2022
My baby
I really loved this product, it smells amazing. I love that it has clean Ingredients in it. Doesn’t smell overly strong like most shampoos. It’s prefect and definitely recommend it.
12-07-2022
Smell like new baby
Have used this product on 2 of my babies. It's light and smells great. Not full of perfumes and other harsh, eczema causing products.