Rascal + Friends Sensitive Baby Wipes

4.8 5 0 36 36 Rascal + Friends sensitive baby wipes are developed with your baby’s delicate skin in mind. Made with 99% natural ingredients and extracts of Aloe, Chamomile and Pomegranate, our wipes are designed to be soothing and gentle on your little rascal. Thick and soft, Rascal + Friends wipes are perfect for cleaning up those little (and not so little) rascal messes!
Rascal + Friends Sensitive Baby Wipes

18-11-2022
Have had a great experience with the product- perfect for my son's sensitive skin
03-11-2022
Alright
I really like the diapers and when these are on sale I will get them. They do an alright job.
30-09-2022
Great baby wipes
I normally buy pampers but I was gifted this brand and I couldn’t be happier, they feel better, my daughter hasn’t had a rash since I started using these, I highly recommend this brand to other parents!
17-08-2022
Used these on all my kids and they were amazing. Held all the over night pee and moved great with them. I tell all my mom friends to get these!
01-04-2022
good
Actually its same i didn't see too much difference but someway its better than other products.
07-12-2021
Best Diapers for less Money
These Rascal + Friends are the best Diapers, I bought a pig. For my daughters baby and she’s been buying them ever since. No leakage and no smells, and very absorbent! Love them!
22-11-2021
Bon produit
J'ai bien aimé qu'il n'y est pas d'odeur. Très doux pour la peau
22-11-2021
THE BEST FRIEND EVER
MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS PRODUCT SENSITIVE EVERYTHING GIVES HER RASHES N IRRITATES HER SKIN THESE DONT CAUSE A RASH ARE OH SO SOFT N GENTLE ON HER SKIN NO SENT WHICH IS A MAJOR BONUS AND PRICE IS REASONABLE I EVEN USE THEM FOR ME SOMETIMES
18-11-2021
Favorite diapers
This is honestly my favorite brand of diapers. It is cheap but very well made. It is alot thicker then huggies and pampers. I would highly recommend it
15-09-2021
Very wet, but works well
I purchased a large pack of these wipes, after having a late in life 4th baby. The texture is thick enough, the odor very subtle, and they do a great job of cleaning, but they are quite a bit wetter than the brand I used for all of my other children. I still use them, and will buy again.
15-09-2021
Best wipes!
When my son was born we tried everything. Huggies, pampers, Kirkland. Regular, sensitive, even water wipes. All would cause breakouts and rashes. Then Rascal and Friends launched in Canada and we haven't looked back. We're potty trained now, but still keep them for hands and faces in the car. Wipes are durable but not overly thick, no scents, no reactions. We love them!
02-09-2021
Dry BUM!
My son wakes up every morning with a very heavy diaper and their overnight diapers are AMAZING! he wakes up happy and dry. Love love love these!
27-07-2021
Buyer beware of claims...
I love the idea of products with clean and minimal ingredients, so I was happy to receive this as a sample to try. Although they tout 'natural' products, consumers beware that it's often these 'natural products' and essential oils etc that are now causing skin irritation and contact dermatitis. Overall if you are looking for something that you can use on the go, this might be for you. Otherwise, just good old water on a cloth works just as well!
20-07-2021
J’adore
Ici c’était génial bébé au fesses sensible et aucun problème avec cette marque
27-04-2021
better than pampers
recently tried this brand for first time, my son isn’t sensitive to it and seems to protect well against leaks but I wish it was more absorbant