4.9 5 0 18 18 Rascal + Friends sensitive baby wipes are developed with your baby’s delicate skin in mind. Made with 99% natural ingredients and extracts of Aloe, Chamomile and Pomegranate, our wipes are designed to be soothing and gentle on your little rascal. Thick and soft, Rascal + Friends wipes are perfect for cleaning up those little (and not so little) rascal messes!
Rascal + Friends Sensitive Baby Wipes

03-02-2021
Gentle and affordable
I exclusively use these wipes for my kids. They are clean, gentle, affordable, and unscented. I love this brand.
12-12-2020
Good wipe
We don't have baby at our house yet, but I still use it! I love it, it's cheap and when costco is onsale I buy 1 box, it can last forever! If it's too much you can share with your friend. We usually use it after we go to washroom or wipe whatever you want to wipe!
22-10-2020
Excellent!!
I switched from Pampers to Huggies and now to these wipes!!! Let me tell you, I wish I would've started with them first! They are so much better, my baby has sensitive skin and was always getting rashes from the other wipes. Not these ones!
16-10-2020
Love these
Great product!! I switched to these from Pampers Mainly because of cost and I promise You, if your considering doing the switch you won’t be disappointed. They have a great feel To them and very durable . Highly recommend
06-10-2020
Love these!!
My favourites! Much better than the rest and I think I’ve tried 95% of the other wipes haha so good
20-08-2020
Great wipes
Strong wipes that are well made and great for sensitive skin. My little one is sensitive to most wipes and could use these no problem.
19-08-2020
Love the product
I bought this wipes instead of the other wipes the are so good and really useful
10-08-2020
Great product!
I bought these instead of the regular wipes one day. I'm never switching back!
08-08-2020
Good quality Great Price
We have used Pampers, huggies, luvs, honest company,and many others. We have found Rascal &friends is by far the best and after 4 kids we have used alot. So when the youngest had to have surgery we needed wipes and diapers that were unscented as the surgery was in thst area. Wipes were awesome.
06-08-2020
Rating product
I had never tried these diapers but had heard how tons of people liked them so I thought what the heck I’ll give them a try. I really liked how they fit my daughter and I liked the pattern too.
06-08-2020
Decent wet wip
Its a decent wet wipe does the job its thicker than Pampers and cheap wipes .
Love love love
Durable, no strong scent and doesn’t irritate my baby’s skin
Awesome product
I love rascal and friends. Durable wipes to handle any and all messes.
Great product less cost
Used this product found it at wallmart. Good as top brands at a much better cost. My grandmother has excema,sensitive skin. No problem 👍
Grandma approved
My daughter told me these were the best wipes ever , I had been using another brand , she gave me a pack and I was wowed! These wipes are extremely thick and wet enough to clean without ripping or needing 10 more . Another plus is I use wipes in my truck and found other brands so linty , but rascal and friends aren’t linty , I love these wipes and will forever and ever only buy these, an added bonus is that they are priced reasonable!!