4.8 5 0 204 204 Compact, cute, and collectible. Your favorite Daisy Eau de Toilette in a sleek pocket sized bottle. Daisy Petals are the adorable, must-have companions to your everyday life. Charmingly simple with a signature quality, Daisy Marc Jacobs transports you to a place that’s optimistic, beautiful, and pure. The top of the fragrance is infused with succulent wild berries and soft white violets. At the heart, velvety jasmine warms to a dreamy dry-down of sensual sandalwood, for a romantic, lingering finish.
MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES Daisy Petals

15-01-2021
My Absolute Favourite Fragrance
I love this scent so much! It is light and feminine and fresh. There is something just so sweet about this scent. I also like the little bottle, would absolutely recommend!
15-01-2021
Perfect scent for any occasion
This is the perfect scent for any occasion. Very light and floral and one of the few perfumes that lasted all day without changing scent on my skin. I would recommend this to all my friends !
14-01-2021
Beautiful
Light, perfect for work or play occasion. Cantbgon
12-01-2021
lovely scent
i really love this scent and i only wear this on special occasions and it is long lasting and smells so good!
11-01-2021
Floral
The smell is really nice and floral and lasts throughout the day
08-01-2021
Exactly what you would expect from the name daisy! A clean, classy, floral scent. The only thing I wish was, for the price, that it was longer lasting! Otherwise a quality, good scent for every day❤️
08-01-2021
Floral and feminine, but not overpowering
I really like this perfume. It is light and feminine and I love the jasmine notes. It's not too sweet or too girly in a childish way. It is a slightly more sophisticated scent, but also not too mature - perfect for me! Stays on and wears well for a long time.
Smells Amazing
This smells sooo good! Light and not overpowering, but will last all day. The bottle is also sturdy with a good pump, which is nice as well. This is one of the perfumes I reach for the most on an average day!
07-01-2021
So refreshing
This is my favourite perfume so far! So nice and refreshing. Makes me feel beautiful
06-01-2021
amazing product
It smells amazing, and you can carry it on the go too.
05-01-2021
Exceptionally modern
I love how this fragrance combines the timeless classic woman with today’s modern woman. It is a clean, fresh scent rather than an overpowering floral smell . Marc jacobs does it again!!
03-01-2021
One of my Favourites
The scent is really great! It is a soft floral fragrance and lasts well throughout the day. Great everyday fragrance as it's not overbearing. Love it so far!
03-01-2021
Great light scent
Perfect scent for everyday. Small and compact enough to carry in a purse. Price is a bit high considering the ml you get. Overall great scent.
02-01-2021
Smells delicious
I love the smell, not overbearing, light and fresh. ❤️❤️❤️
02-01-2021
Perfect!
An issue with most perfumes is that overly strong scent, but this perfume is just perfect! The sweet fruity scent isn't over powering, but also doesn't go unnoticed. It hits the sweet spot of how strong you want a scent to be. I love it! It's one of my fav perfumes of all time especially as a teen.