Wahl 2-in-1 Front Car Seat Convertible Pet Cover

4.3 5 0 13 13 You have a four-legged companion that loves playing co-pilot? Use the Wahl 2-in-1 front seat cover to keep your car interior and pet protected during your daily runs and long road trips. The cover comes with a bonus adjustable pet seat belt to prevent your dog from moving around too much in your vehicle while driving.
Wahl 2-in-1 Front Car Seat Convertible Pet Cover

20-06-2022
Wahl
Wahl 2-in-1 Front Car Seat Convertible Pet Cover has saved my seat from embedded Dog hairs. Comes with the seatbelt so your dog can feel extra safe and also washable which is a huge plus. Would highly recommend.
30-03-2022
cozy
my cat gets so cozy with this and she takes the best cat naps
14-03-2022
Pet carrier
This pet Carrier for our dog is great. Friends have asked us where we got it and did we like it. We gave them the site we got it from
28-07-2021
Great Product!
Convenient seating and safety for your small pups. Like that it is washavle!!!
22-07-2021
Great pup seat for small breeds.
This car seat for dogs is great to have in the car. If your pup is nervous or just very active, it’s a lot safer to put the dog in one of these. I find they are only meant for small breeds though.
20-07-2021
Loves it!
I borrowed my friends seat as I was going on vacation with our dog. Loved it, loved how it made things easier!
22-06-2021
Excellent and affordable
When I seen posts about this I had to go purchase this and try it as I have 3 dogs that love car rides. I would have to admit this makes it a lot easier and stress free on my pups I would definitely recommend.
11-06-2021
Little ones love having their own seat in the car.
Little ones love having their own seat in the car. Great to have and easy to use.
01-06-2021
Excellent for your pet!
Excellent for your pet! Use the Wahl 2-in-1 front seat cover to keep your car interior and pet protected during your daily runs and long road trips. The cover comes with a bonus adjustable pet seat belt to prevent your dog from moving around too much in your vehicle while driving. Great to prevent accidents!