Campark Baby Monitor

4 5 0 2 2 Le moniteur vidéo pour bébé Campark de 3,5" avec caméra dispose d'une technologie de surveillance de bébé de haute qualité et s'engage à être un excellent assistant des nouveaux parents et à offrir aux parents modernes une tranquillité d'esprit.
Campark Baby Monitor

08-05-2021
Not bad for a baby monitor
I have been using this for almost a year now. I like it, not that perfect, little glitches here and there. First off, Monitor is somewhat blurry. Pixelated kind off blurry, so you cannot really see what your baby is doing. It has this sound option which I liked so as not to buy an additional lullaby music sounding gadget, I didn't like the fact that you can hear the punching of buttons from the main monitor to the camera. Sounds are well heard though, thus the 4 stars. Not bad for its price. Still recommend it, doesn't really have to be an expensive monitor as long as I can see and here what my baby is doing, I am fine.
01-09-2021
wow I would like to try this product, I like it very much and thank you very much for letting me be a member of your family thanks.