4,6 5 0 10 10 Emballage de 64 brassées avec odeur de lin frais, avec un feuille pratique qui nécessite aucune mesure et ne crée as de déchet. Hypo allergène, certifié par des dermatologistes indépendants. Sans parabènes ni phosphates.
Détergeant écologique en feuille Tru Earth

05-01-2020
On the fence
I am still on the fence on this product. It does have a nice subtle smell. But it leaves so much goop in the place where detergent goes. Even if I use half of the piece of detergent. I meant to buy another pack when it was on sale at Boxing Day. Just to have on hand.
27-12-2019
Good everyday detergent
These strips work great for basic laundry washing. They arent quite powerful enough for our dusty, muddy work clothes, but we love them for washing our daily wear clothes. It's great to have an alternative to the harsher detergents we use for our heavily soiled items. The pre-teen in the house even does his own laundry now!
23-12-2019
Clean and Fresh
My clothes came out of the dryer feeling soft, smelling fresh and looking like a million bucks! There was none of that stickiness that other brands left on my clothing. My cotton pajamas were super fluffy and oh so soft. This is a fantastic laundry product and I highly recommend it.
10-12-2019
Tru Earth
This product cleans my laundry as well as liquid, while using no plastic to be disposed of. The clothes are clean & fresh & have no soap residue. I prefer unscented.
04-12-2019
Clean Laundry and No Plastic
This product is fantastic! I have been using it for over a month now and even in hard water, my clothes are clean and fresh. I also love the fact that i am no longer contributing to plastic waste in the environment.
03-12-2019
Laundry
I absolutely love these, so easy to just throw a strip in rather than dealing with liquid. I love that they are far lower waste than the jugs of detergent too! I would recommend them to anyone.
Earth Friendly
My clothes come out clean and fresh, just as with any liquid detergent. Personally I prefer the unscented version but the linen scent is nice for bedding. Using laundry strips instead of liquid detergent reduces the amount of plastic packaging by a significant amount and for that reason I will continue to use them! If you are interested in reducing the amount of plastic you use I highly recommend giving these a try.
02-12-2019
We have hard water and it cleans as good as others!! Love not having the big bulky plastic containers to deal with
Less plastic
These washing strips are great and no recycling. The clothes came as clean as any other brand and my husband is very fussy. I would recommend to anyone. Great product. I bought mire for gifts.
02-12-2019
j'aimerais l'essayé pour m'en convaincre , car je demeure septique