4,8 5 0 17 17 Les lingettes nettoyantes Secret sont petites, discrètes et assez faciles à emporter pour votre mode de vie occupé. Elles éliminent la transpiration qui cause les odeurs et laissent un parfum léger et frais quand il est impossible de prendre une douche. Les lingettes nettoyantes Secret sont parfaites pour conserver dans votre sac à main, votre sac à dos, votre sac de sport, votre petit sac ou votre tiroir de bureau pour un rafraîchissement discret et instantané où et quand vous en avez besoin. Utilisez-les avec les invisibles en bâton Secret Fraîcheur, les désodorisants Freshies, les gels clarté et les invisibles en vaporisateur pour une fraîcheur qui dure du matin au midi, puis au soir.
Secret Lingettes nettoyantes Nénuphar vivifiant

12-02-2020
Refreshing
I always have some sort of wipes in my purse. I can be stuck for double shifts at work and but having theses wipes helps me feel refresh when I haven’t showered in 24hrs. I Will keep purchasing these wipes for now on. So glad I discovered this product a week ago.
02-02-2020
Better then I thought
I really like the Secret wipes,they do what there suppose to do,the only thing is that I find them real small compared to my other wipes.
30-01-2020
Love
Love love LOVE this product. If I sweat I stink more than most people.. this has saved me more times that I can count lol.
23-01-2020
Love them
They are a good thing to have in your car or if your in a rush and don’t have time to shower
23-01-2020
Comfort and beautiful
I love love this product. They make me feel fresh, and comfortable with my body. I’ve used Secret all my life and I’m glad they came out with a body wipe that lasts all day.
12-01-2020
Squeaky clean
I carry some in my purse for when I’m away from home . I have some in the office for cleaning my hands after lunch, going to the bathroom . When I’m out shopping cleaning the shopping carts
06-01-2020
Secret Wipes
Great product does the job, scent is refreshing price is great
Best product
Took them to Europe backpacking also take them when I go camping I would recommend them highly
Secret Cleansing Wipes
I love this product. Would recommend to everyone,, guys included. Great for senitive skin.
Perfect on the road!
Great product at home or on the road! Wouldn’t leave for a roadtrip without it!
Secret wipes
Love the smell of them and the way they made your skin feel. The softness of the wipes. That's what I liked best
10-01-2020
These look worth it. Female products are worth the try for sure as long!
04-01-2020
I would love to try this product. I haven't seen it before i mihht have missed it on the shelves
04-01-2020
Would love a sample of the secret cleansing wipes as I use secret deodorant and it never disappoints!
03-01-2020
Would love to try this will look for it at the drugstore