4.6 5 0 333 333 ActivKids Immuno Boosters in a unique nutritional supplement for kids that helps build their immunity. It is available in a tasty choco-bite format which gives upto 100% RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of key Immunity Nutrients.

10-04-2019
My daughter loves it
My daughter takes this daily and she is 6 years old . She loves it as it chocolate based. I am happy to say that she is healthy and her immunity has increased towards seasonal flu.
13-03-2019
Can be tried
Though it's an expensive product it does supplement the daily energy requirement of my child n also it tastes better
02-03-2019
Cipla immuno boosters
This is an amazing product for children,it has a very tasty chocolaty taste which was liked alot it also gives children the extra required energy and is completely safe to have
28-02-2019
Healthier choice for our little champs
Full of nutrition enriched with multi vitamins. Healthier choice for tiffin boxes of our growing champs rather than chocolates.
11-02-2019
Good for everyone,super ever
We can't avoid this Product, because its wants all citizens,good product
05-02-2019
Awesome
It's good for the children who need the nutrition on daily basis.. Very good taste n my son loves it
04-02-2019
Best
Best,healthy,pure,and kids are like this product beacous this product is testy and growing
29-01-2019
immuno boosters..
Actually i have tried these immuno booster for my kid, it is choclate taste is good..but not found that much effective..
29-01-2019
super boosters
super product for the child best give the immunity to my child
27-01-2019
Taste with health
It's tastie. After starting using this my son is not getting sick easily. He also become healthier.
25-01-2019
Health benefits
When I started use this,my kids love the taste and their immunity level increased.now their attentence also 80%
25-01-2019
Good an testy
Hi good products My childrens very testy yammiiiii OK best. Our enjoy panranga
19-01-2019
Cipla ActivKids Immuno Boosters
The Cipla ActivKids Immuno Boosters is the perfect supplement to boost up energy and make the beverages even more tastier especially for kids.
17-01-2019
bic producet
its vry good for kids n i suggest to every mother should try this for ur kids..
09-01-2019
Sweet n healthy treat
It's like a chocolate slab. The taste is not too sweet. Nice way to get kids to have meds. Knocked one star because of the medicine-type after taste.