4.8 5 0 8 8 Fespro Insta Porridge / Dalia is a multigrain breakfast option made with the goodness of whole wheat, corn, oats & sorghum. This pack contains 8 pouches of Fespro Instant Porridge/Dalia weighing 50 gm each.
Instant Porridge/Dalia Multigrain

28-01-2020
Healty
It's a very healthy product. You can eat in breakfast and stay healthy. Impressed!
14-01-2020
Health product
It is very good product, firstly I had an option to give a try to it but when I gave try the taste was ultimate. And i recommend it to everyone. It is full of protein fibre vitamin and more.
13-01-2020
Instant Porridge/Dalia Multigrain
Fespro Insta Porridge / Dalia makes a healthy breakfast in the morning with healthy ingredients like whole wheat, corn, oats & sorghum. The cereals and dietary fibres present in it makes it ideal for all age groups.
08-01-2020
Highly recommend for old people
Actually I bought it for my grandmother I know the wheat quality so it sounds good My grandmother like it most Sometimes my papa as well Quality ,price,packaging is good Go
03-01-2020
Tasty
I love the taste .very convenient and healthy too.i recommened to all my friends and relatives. It is affordable too.the pacjing also honestly clean and hygiene. Once you try iam sure you will also like it
04-02-2020
Not use product very healthy product but this product use very soon
09-01-2020