LAKMÉ Absolute Precision Lip Paint

4.5 5 0 21 21 A new lip color that lets you paint your lips like an expert. The unique new pack comes with an expert brush for superior definition and a lip pot with intense matte color.
LAKMÉ Absolute Precision Lip Paint

29-09-2022
Nothing new compare with Lakme bullet li
Nothing new compare with Lakme bullet lipstick.
20-09-2022
Okayish
Not as matte as we expect but we can try once
16-09-2022
Amazing Product
Just a wonderful product. Colour quality with high pigmentation makes your lips super sexy. I am a huge fan of this sleek brush which helps to give sharp outlining without bothering anymore.
16-09-2022
Good product
I gave tried this product it has really nice texture and good colour i really like this product
13-09-2022
It's creamy as well as long lasting at the same time, doesn't leave your lips dry. Transfer proof
12-09-2022
Excellent
Super quality products Wow amazing product and I loved to try this one because of I am biggest lipstick lover girl' it's my daily routine make-up only apply lipstick nd really looks gorgeous if uhh have a good quality and long lasting product pls send me this as a sample pls I want to try this
09-09-2022
Average product
It is very creamy smooth and pigmented but not transfer-proof
07-09-2022
Good colour
Its colour is good and quality and stay is also very good Go for it
07-09-2022
My favorite brand
Woww amazing product and I loved to try this one because of I am biggest lipstick lover girl' it's my daily routine make-up only apply lipstick nd really looks gorgeous if uhh have a good quality and long lasting product pls send me this as a sample pls I want to try this
02-09-2022
smooth finish and creamy texture
Sirf naam hi kafi hai, very nice smooth creamy and nice product.
29-08-2022
One of my favorite brand
This was the product which I have bought in 2018 and later I couldn't found it.
24-08-2022
Lakme absolute lip paint
This lip paint is a fabolous product. It stays for very long.I become a huge fan of this lip paint.
11-08-2022
best and geat lipstock that i ever used
I have personally tried this product it gives a very good pigmentation and the colour stays for a while to and the brush helps in smooth application i chose the maroon colour for my person use now that its always with me where ever i go .
01-08-2022
Lakmé lip paint
This is one of the most pigmented lip paint is have tried . The application is super easy and precise. The brush helps in the best application of the lip paint. One glide on the lips gives the very good pigmentation! Worth buying this lip paint!!
25-07-2022
Matte texture
Lakme’s Absolute Precision Lip Paint claims to perfectly define your lips, giving you intense matte lips and give you a smooth and velvety finish in just one swipe. The product also claims to have a lightweight formula and doesn’t leave your lips dry and chapped. The product comes in 10 intense shades and gives your lips a superior definition.