4.5 5 0 47 47 The pond’s institute has added the goodness of honey and milk protein to your favourite cold cream. Winters get your skin rough and dry and feeling stretched out. To avoid damage to your skin during the winters – however mild or harsh – your skin need moisturization.
Pond's Honey and Milk Protein Face Cream

29-12-2019
Best product
Bahut acha product hai Best cream for face in winter Face glow ho jaya hai isse
27-12-2019
Ponds
I am test this cream and my body is silky silky and my advice your test this products
26-12-2019
Makes my skin glow
The product is really skin friendly and suits for sensitive skins too. It makes my skin glow and feel fresh the whole day
26-12-2019
Skin glow
Good for skin in winter, and skin glowing. it can use boys also
25-12-2019
Amazing product
It's a amazing product... I m satisfied from this product, you all also use this product in winter for better response....
21-12-2019
Just buy it..
Since childhood Pond's cold cream is a must in our household during the winter months. We have been using Pond's cold cream generation after generation-my grandmother, my mother and myself. Enriched in honey and milk protein Pond's cold cream is the best ever care for our skin. It gives the skin a soft feeling.Very nice product 👌must try 👍 Very nice product skin becomes soft.everyone
19-12-2019
Waste product
Honey milk is just to make people fool. Read it's ingredients and juast make a quick research u will know itself that it's totally a dustbin product.
19-12-2019
Exelent
This cream like a naitur iam daily use for this so my skin is very glow
17-12-2019
Ponds cold cream
Skin soft rhti hai , amazing product ,I'm us daily
Very nice product 👌must try 👍
Very nice product skin becomes soft.everyone can use it.
Beat the cold with Pond's
10-12-2019
Good
The product is quite nice. It keeps the skin moisturised.
wonderful
I recently used this skin and found my skin to br fresh ,soft & silky.
sardiyon ka badshah
agr sardiyon me aap happy rahna chahte hain to ponds cold cream use karen. main ise kai years se use kar rahi hun. aur winters me maa ke baad agr koi apki care karta hai to wo ponds ki cold cream hai. ek baar ise use jarur karen.
Skin care
I have used this product and found it useful to protect the skin in changing seasons and fluctuating climate. It gives glow to skin and makes it feel smooth