Provee Choco Malt

4.5 5 0 6 6 Made with Jaggery, Cocoa & Plant protein, this Choco malt nutrition companion has 21 most essential nutrients that supports Active Mind, Better Immunity & Complete Growth of children aged between 6-12 years. It has no added maltodextrin, artificial flavours, and colours. It adds delicious goodness to milk. It is also safe for lactose intolerant children.
Provee Choco Malt

18-11-2021
Great alternative fir kids with no added sugar
After such a long time of searching something better than bournvita and Horlicks etc for my niece. Just find the New Provee made with pure plant protein, goodness of vitamins and minerals with as amazing taste of chocolate, it supports immunity, active mind boosters, and growth for growing children, because it add delicious and healthy goodness to milk, with the best ever jaggery formula... And for a change the rahi badam flavour is also commendable...
04-10-2021
Choco malt is very good choice for us
I've tried any other brands choco malt yet.when i get this product .I expects that my review will be best ever. so please send me one item and i will give a great review and share for products. THANK YOU.
29-11-2021
Hi, I have not tried Provee Choco Malt. Have 2 kids and would love to try sample before buying it. Please send me the sample.
28-11-2021
Please send me sample so that I can try and review it here.
22-10-2021
Send me a sample definitely going to share the best with you
02-10-2021
Aap mere ko coco malt ka sample send kijiye test karke home test club par experience share karunga 🙏