Vaseline Sun Protect & Calming SPF 30 Body Serum Lotion

4.5 5 0 10 10 Apart from sunscreen filters, it’s enriched with Glycerine, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (a form of Vitamin C). It also has a lot of humectants and emollients, so it’s very nourishing on the skin.
Vaseline Sun Protect & Calming SPF 30 Body Serum Lotion

30-06-2022
It's awesome product
I have used this product an i personally feel it's amazing for skin. It not only protects the skin from sun but also keeps it hydrated and smooth for longer time. And now it's my favourite.
29-06-2022
AmazingI loved this sunscreen... It's so smooth and very beneficial.. Everyone should use this whenever they are going out in the sun... It's highly recommended by me, though... So buy it:) Healthy And glowing shiny skin So amazing product I love this product
21-06-2022
17-06-2022
Nice
This is best way to apply sunscreen it's so smooth absorb quickly
16-06-2022
Quantity
I like this Sunscreen but as for a body sunscreen this quantity will get over soon. I like the 400ml more and compared to the price that is more affordable.
06-06-2022
I loved it
It Was very convenient to use rather that those typical creams available.Also seems to be not visible after using same.Good job. Packing is cool.Apart from sunscreen filters, it’s enriched with Glycerine, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
05-06-2022
Good
Excellent excellent quality products and good results
29-05-2022
Great Sun Protection Cream
This product is very affordable and I am use to it. It's really protect from sun rays. It's fragnace and it's price. SPF can be increased for better protection. I'll recommend this product to those who are looking for lower range good cream.
18-05-2022
Glycerin based
10-05-2022
Quality stuff
Was very convenient to use rather that those typical creams available.also seems to be not visible after using same.Good job