4.4 5 0 259 259 Soluxe Protein is a premium all-natural plant supplement designed to enhance your health and performance. The ingredient list is pure, simple and natural - helping you achieve the best possible results. With no additives, fillers, artificial flavours or sweeteners, make it a part of your diet or fitness routine to help you to achieve your health goals.
SOLUXE Protein

12/09/2019
Honestly, this protein SOLUXE helps me a lot during i'm breastfeeding after consuming. No doubt, the smell have little unacceptable but still can consume. Choosing this protein helps me boost up my energy for my daily routine. I will recommend this product to my lovely friends as knows how good its it.
这个是个很好的产品,不含人工添加剂,很方便,早上可以当成代餐,它也含有很多口味,吃了都不会腻,大人小孩都喜欢
11/09/2019
#htcmyxsoluxeprotein, #soluxeprotein, #hometesterclubmy 味道确实不错,带有点点的香味,我习惯混合其他的燕麦饮料一起喝。 我也有发觉在饮用的那几天,如厕也比较顺畅,的确值得推荐。
11/09/2019
It's make make stomach full for whole day can avoid me from eati g too much and can skip junk food. And also I has pure soy taste which I like it so much because it is free sugar..
10/09/2019
Tekstur dan rasa SOLUXE Protein ini boleh tahan tetapi mengenyangkan. Sememangnya sesuai untuk penggantian makanan.
10/09/2019
I prefer soluxe protein over the brand i've been using previously due to the fact that it is soy free and non-GMO. I love that it is so convenient as meal replacement and how full it made me. I took it in the morning for breakfast and at 12 there's no "rumbling" happening un the tummy yet ^_^ I also received samples for Matcha, salted choc and coffee and cacao. Even with the flavoured version, the taste is still very bland. I would suggest to mix it with other stuff (eg fruits etc) to make it tastes better but careful with the calories. Personally I prefer drinking it by itself, though the taste is bland, the calories are low but enough to keep me full for a few hours. Excellent for dieting. Tq Soluxe.
Soluxe Protein 帮助我补充蛋白质因为我很少吃肉。。所以摄取soluxe protein我觉得不但可以成为代餐还可以不流失蛋白质。我觉得不错哦
10/09/2019
100% pure plant based pea protein a great choice for my dinner (meal replacement) .it can add it into my morning smoothies .I like the coffee & cacao too as a coffee lover . #htcmyxsoluxeprotein #soluxeprotein #hometesterclubmy
10/09/2019
Saya pasti akan membelinya diamasa akan datang. ☺ #htcmyxsoluxeprotein#soluxeprotein#hometesterclubmy
10/09/2019
Soluxe Protein mempunyai rasa yang bebas gula,dan ianya boleh diminum oleh pesakit diabetes dlama masa yang sama dapat menjadikan badan lebih sihat. Minuman potein yang bagus untuk otot,terutama untuk yang kerap bersenam.
08/09/2019
I like the soluxe protein.. Especially the matcha...i try the original flavour first time.. Have feel more stage.. But after a few drinks.. I feel the smell more nice... I using it to replace my breakfast... it is very satisfled.... I will consider buying it.
07/09/2019
#soluxeprotein is an awesome product and it is good as a meal replacement. I will definitely buy it and recommend it to my family and friends.
07/09/2019
Sedap jugak soluxe ni. Serius sebelum ni tak pernah tau pun wujudnya minuman supplement mcm ni. Terbaik utk diet. #htcmyxsoluxeprotein, #soluxeprotein, #hometesterclubmy
07/09/2019
Healthy & trusted brand for my health supplement. It doesn't alter the taste if my smoothie but I know I'm getting the protein that I need.
07/09/2019
easy to blend with shaker, not so thick as like other protein . not easy to have milk curd. dissolve easily . sodium content higher, always a bit salty compared to other brand which is more of sweet ( dt their carb content). maybe a bit tasteless if drink as meal replacement. but after workout for recovery is fine. almost like drinking water. so far no side effect, no diarrhoea and no acne