XIAO MI Mi Ionic Hair Dryer

4.3 5 0 13 13 Mi Ionic Hair Dryer mengeringkan rambut anda dengan pantas tanpa merosakkan rambut dan memberikan kelembapan dan menyerlahkan keseriannya. Ia juga mempunyai ciri-ciri teknologi canggih yang mampu mengesan dan mengubah suhu kepanasan untuk melindungi kulit kepala dan rambut.
XIAO MI Mi Ionic Hair Dryer

Ulasan

28/07/2021
Affordable n comfy
Xiaomi hair dryer is the most affordable and comfortable to use. I like it
27/07/2021
Advanced technology hair dryer
I like using this hair dyer as with its advanced technology has made it possible for the dryer to work fast and work well. It is easy to use and convenience bring for travelling.
08/07/2021
Powerful and small
I have been using this hair dryer for a while purchasing via Lazada. It has been working great for me as it is powerful hence I can dry my hair faster and not damaging my hair too. Its a simple hair dryer but be careful not to use it too near to your hair as it will suck up your hair.
18/06/2021
小而好
小巧輕便,有冷熱風交替功能,能快速吹乾頭髮且頭髮不會毛躁,缺點是使用時聲音有點大,有時會夾到頭髮
15/06/2021
很实惠
Xiaomi’s products are really affordable and easy to use. I really like it and recommend it.
05/06/2021
Abit noisy
The sound of the dryer Without the cap infront is abit noisy.
28/08/2021
Hi, looking for pratical hair dryer, now im using saloon type but it make my hair so dry and look not healthy at all. So sad 😔
24/08/2021
Wow, xiao mi brand. The brand itself is already a product grantee, Unfortunately I yet to try this product, but I received good feedback from my friends and relatives around me. So I really wish I could have a chance to try on this product and share with you guys my own experience after using it.
23/08/2021
Sekiranya diberi peluang utk mencuba produk...boleh saya jimatkan masa utk bersiap pergi kerja...produk yg saya guna sebelum ni selalu buat hal...terima kasih
23/08/2021
Woww hair dryer jenama xiomi.. harga berpatutan.
28/07/2021
I had seen lots of positive review on this product. The compatibility of it, user friendly, and easy to handle. I am super excited to try this one! Hope can stand a chance to try it real soon!
28/06/2021
I really want to try this product cause I used lots of xiaomi brand product..
12/06/2021
I yet to try this product but overall i been shared by my friend/family which product rating is good. I wish I can try for this product and experience by my own.

Ada soalan tentang produk ini? Sila tanya atau jawab dibawah, dan saling membantu untuk membeli lebih baik.

Sedang diproses