4.5 5 0 72 72 Goodday牛奶呈现全新的<i>Good Vibes Almond</i>!这款非乳制奶不含胆固醇,面筋和防腐剂!不仅适合素食者和乳糖不耐症的人饮用,每个人都能享受这既美味又营养的杏仁奶!
GOOD VIBES ALMOND CHOCOLATE
  • 4.5 发件人
  • 72 点评

点评

14/02/2020
Tasty, nutricious,
I dont really like chocolate. But this drink is delicious.
NEW FLAVOR MILK
GOOD VIBES ALMOND CHOCOLATE Very delicious and healty. Me & my kids love the taste. the taste and sweetness is just right. Added almond makes it taste so special and fragrance. We like this healthy almond chocolate drink. definetely will recommend to our friends & family. Delicious and healthy option!!
Good taste
I love vibes almond chocolate drink after I have tried the product sample..So do my kids..I will buy this product in the future if the product can find in the market easily..
Nice aroma
Everything is good. Nutty Taste and sweetness OK. Packaging is cute
12/02/2020
Aroma just nice and not too sweet.
Sweetness is just nice and not too sweet which is the most important criteria.
Tasty, healthy, worthy
Rasa almond milk ini sangat enak. Gabungan rasa coklat dan almond memberikan rasa yg sgt unik dan sempurna. Tidak terlalu manis, sesuai untuk pengguna yg mahukan minuman yg berkhasiat tetapi lazat.
I love good vibes
Good vibes is A healthty drink that suitable to be consume by whole family
taste is good
I am very satisfied with this taste after trying. It was smooth, and the chocolate and almond tasted very modest. Not too sweet. Also suitable for elderly drinking. I will buy this drink again because it tastes really good. #htcmyxGoodVibes #GoodVibesMY #hometesterclubmy
Easy Tasty Fully
After tested Good Vibes Almond Chocolate by Goodday I can easily get full whatever anytime or anyplace when I feel hungry but it can only temporarily as a meal replacement for 30minutes. I like this because cholesterol-free,gluten-free and the most important no preservatives. Happy to announce it’s not just for vegans and those with lactose intolerance too.I hope Good Vibes by Goodday will come out with different flavour in full of daily nutrition that we need . #htcmyxGoodVibes #GoodVibesMY #hometesterclubmy
好味道。。。。。。
孩子喜欢喝叫我去购买...........................................
sangat sedap
tiada yang perlu diperbaiki..sangat sedap dan sesuai diminum seisi keluarga
Good to you
Taste are just right with rich of almond milk and chocolate flavor.
10/02/2020
Pelengkap kepada menu eat clean saya.
Susu Good Vibes sangat menepati citarasa saya. Susu ini selalu melengkapkan pelan pemakanan seharian. Saya sangat menggemari susu berperisa namun kebanyakan jenama yang ada di pasaran sangat manis.
Best Almond Milk
I love good vibes Almonds chocolate milk, I’m on keto diet .. I’ve tried Almond milk before from other brand and I not really like the almond taste alone.. But .. when I try chocolate almond milk from Good Vibes! I reallu love it 😍
10/02/2020
Tasty and easy to purchase.
This drink so good as my kids really love it for the first time try it.

问答