Hada Labo Premium Micellar Cleansing Water

Hada Labo Premium Micellar Cleansing Water

点评

13/05/2021
Holy grail cleanser
Super soft and gentle cleasing water, make your skin subtle, doesnt strike off the mositure of ur skin, ur skin still feel good and soft and moisture after use. Love it will buy again
08/04/2021
Favourite micellar water
This is my most holy grail product! I have been using it and so far it does not make my face become harsh. No worries if you don’t wash your face after using this. Very recommended to use!
07/04/2021
Best product
Product baik yang pernah saya pakai .sangat best ..
23/03/2021
Hada labo best
Best use ever, very soft can use at sensitive skin
21/03/2021
mmg best gile guna hada labo ni
recommend gila kat korg so korg yg nak try mmg bole try
13/03/2021
NICE
Overall memang nice gilerrr😭😭👍🏻Tak rugi beli..memang suggested mantapp
09/03/2021
tak keringkan kulit
serious best sangat guna hada labo ni,tak keringkan kulit and tak buat mula rasa berminyak,betul betul bersihkan makeup,takde tertinggal sikit pun,kalau brand lain,berkali kali remove tapi ada lagi😭
08/03/2021
Easy to remove makeup
I think this is one of the best makeup remover i've tried. Easy to clean your make up for pre-cleansing.
07/03/2021
hada labo mmg terbaik
hada labo ni sesuai untuk orang yang berjerawat pasir, saya pakai pencuci muka dan moisturizer hada labo yang micelar water ni pernah try sekali je
02/03/2021
Micellar from favourite brand!
Lama dah pakai so tak ada gambar. I bought the trial one. So far as I could remember, produk ni okay lah. Functioned per purpose. I didn't buy the normal size and didn't continue using it because I always like my micellar water in bottle with spray. I have oily skin and it suited my skin.
21/05/2021
I wanna try this product. Hope ut suit me well. Thanks
02/05/2021
produk yang sangat baik. Mempunyai kandungan yang bagus
24/03/2021
Saya selalu menggunakan produk hada labo.. Tapi bukan produk ini.. Saya berminat untuk cuba produk ini pula..
22/03/2021
i memang pakai hada labo punya skincare, overall MEMANG BEST!!! kulit memang lembab and nampak sihattt i fall in loveee
15/03/2021
Hada labo has change my life. it started when i started break out very bad...i have tried many product but it doesn't work...but then my sister recommended me hada labo..it take me like a week to see difference and after that my acne started to clearing up...from that moment i never quit using hada labo..thanks alot hada labo.😊

问答