Jacob's Baked Crisps - Sour Cream & Onion

4.3 5 0 11 11 每块Jacob's Baked Crisp都被烤得浓香松脆,并涂有酸奶油和洋葱的丰富调料。这款脆皮零食是100%由烤箱烘烤制成,无油炸无负罪感,美味而健康的脆皮零食是为您和您的家人所准备。
Jacob's Baked Crisps - Sour Cream & Onion

点评

14/10/2021
Healthy savoury snack!
Tasty and crispy. Satisfy my craving for a snack without feeling guilty!
10/10/2021
Good
Good in product in this sedap ini product
28/09/2021
Low Calories snack
I like Jacob's Baked crisps crackers as it is a low calories snack , it is a guilt-free crispy snack which is 100% oven-baked and not fried, It is safe and convenience to consume.
28/09/2021
Healthy Snack
Congratulations Jacob's on your new product. We love it so much especially my kids. Having it while having their online classes is the best snacks ever. Its would be practical if you can come out with individuals packaging especially for the little kids. tq❤️
23/09/2021
Baked cookie
Crispy, sour cream taste. Packaged beautifully, quantity is enough for quick break.
23/09/2021
Jacob's cracker
Jacobs' baked crisps has a flavor burst of Sour Cream & Onion. it is so creamy and cool, the sour taste will refresh my appetite make every moment pop with the delicious taste.
21/09/2021
I LOVE IT!
i usually dont really like this kinda biscuit, but this one is my life changer. i love the after taste. sour cream & onion is better than the cheese flavor one. I really recommended this as daily snacks.
15/09/2021
Baked crisps
I like this baked Crisp guilty free snacks, it is baked to irresistible crunchiness and coated with generous seasoning of sour cream & onion. it suit to take as breakfast and tea break.
crisp
its crispy and very light. its a healthy option for light breakfast. i loved it
Crisp new cookies from Jacobs
Great new product for Jacobs. My kid like it so much. Crisp and healthy. No oilly. good to try.
10/09/2021
saya ingin menguji prrduk jacobs kerana saya tidak pernah membeli atau makan produk jacobs..

问答