5 5 0 3 3 Send dirt packing in one perfect dose. Remove the toughest kid stains with the deliciously fresh fragrance of the tropics.
all® Fresh Tropical Mist Mighty Pacs detergent

17/11/2019
My detergent 😍
Super bango nya sa damit and very gentle sa kamay madaling makaalis ng mantsa sa damit 😍😙
18/09/2019
White gets whiter
One of best detergent i tried...it easily remove stains in my son's cloth.Perfect for white clothing plus its gentle on hands and no need to use fabric con..
14/09/2019
Tough stain remover
One of the best stain remover I've ever seen. My 3 year old come from day care very dirty but in just one wash his clothes would be sparking. I give it 10/10 i love it and I'd recommend it anyday.
21/07/2020
Wow All new variant of laundry detergent. I haven't seen it at the grocery store the I went to. I hope I could try it too since I have kids that always have their clothes stained I wanted a detergent that could wash all those dirt stick to the clothes.
28/01/2020
I want to try it. I hope i can find it at grocery stores to try this product. I think it can help me to make my laundry super white.
13/11/2019
undefined
I haven't try it out.. but i want to. I think this is good for stains. i hope the grocery store near me could have these detergent. Anyone who knows where i can buy this detergent?
04/10/2019
I like to try this product if this is good or better than my detergent soap.
03/10/2019
Im interested to try the product because i believe its good and im excited to try.thank you