4.9 5 0 239 239 Lady's Choice Ham Spread is made with real ham bits and a rich blend of spices. Its tasty and savory taste will add flavor to any sandwich. There’s no better way to enjoy your afternoon snack with!
Lady’s Choice Ham Sandwich Spread

19/01/2021
Lady's choice ham spread
Lady's choice spread are all yummy and completes plain bread. May it be Mayo, chicken, bacon, sandwich. All spreads are loved by the whole family. It completes our breakfast, merienda and midnight snack.
18/01/2021
one of a kind
masarap siya malalasahan at maamoy mo talaga yung ham, plus nakakatuwa kasi may sachet siya at available sa suking tindahan swak na swak sa budget. Masarap ang kalidad ng sandwich ng lady's Choice.
15/01/2021
Taste
A bit sour, but its ok. You will go on and eat. My son loves it.
13/01/2021
Tasty
I like this product, best to partner in hot pandesal. So tasty, no need to add more.
All time favorite
Ladyschoice ham spread is so delicious, i can taste the real ham and its bits also. I love using this on my kids sandwich
11/01/2021
Favorite sandwich spread and salad dressing
This is one of my go-to spread. I use it for sandwich, salad or dip. It's very tasty and has generous amount of ham bits.
Best palaman
Best partner in any kind of bread and my kids super like it
Palaman
Gustong gusto po ng buong pamilya ko Ang lasa malinamnam po sya at uulit ulitin mo talaga masarap sa pandesal
09/01/2021
The best
The taste of the taste of the ham goes alng well with mayo. I like the most in this product is that the tiny bits of the hams. I can say that its really a ham. I love this product. I will recommend it to you so you simple mayo becomes more flavourful and interesting.
09/01/2021
A Yummy Sandwich Spread
Lady's Choice Ham Spread is an all-time favorite sandwich spread of my family. It gives any kind of bread or cracker a delicious and flavorful taste. I always stock my pantry with this product. It's really worth every cent.
Perfect for sandwich
Nakagamit ako nito yung sachet pack mas afford kc and so tasty sa bread specially pandesal monay and tasty bread sna mpgbigyan ako yung gnyang nsa bote pra png full family
Favorite
Ito tlga favorite flavor ko sa ladys choice eh, masarap at di nakkasawa
Spread
I like the taste. Delivious and satisfying to eat on bread
Great!
Masarap sya compared sa original. Good sa tinapay at masarap
04/01/2021
Super Yummylicious!
Family`s favorite palaman . My children really love it. Always asking me to buy lady's choice. All flavors they love it . The creaminess and sweetness is just right hindi nakakasawa.