Magnolia All Purpose Flour

4.9 5 0 36 36 Magnolia All Purpose Flour is milled from the best grade of premium wheat, it is perfect for your baking and cooking needs. It's fortified with Vitamins A and Iron too.
Magnolia All Purpose Flour

26/01/2022
Very Good quality
I have used this since I am baking cakes for my family.
26/01/2022
Flour in every moms floor
I am a mom, and my side hustle is baking. I always use this product as it is for all around in terms baking and cooking. I used this in baking banana cake, chocomoist cake, and puto. We can also use this in different cooking such as in breading,roux, etc.
20/12/2021
love it
i tried it once and its very good for me to use everytime i cooked or baked but its a little bit pricey unlike other brand but for me this is the best brand because its magnolia..ilove it
12/12/2021
Magnolia all purpose flour
I've tried this and I can say that it's a good quality.affordable and good for cooking.love this product.🥰
11/12/2021
Ok
This product was good to use it was all purpose you can use in breakfast making pancakes in lunch making sauce and dip also good quality that will satisfy your need it was just good I recommend this
10/12/2021
All purpose flour
I have tried this product on making pizza , and I must say that you can make pizza out if this product. I highly recommend this product ofor those who are trying new alternatives on making bread and pastries.
08/12/2021
Excellent choice
Very fine beyond my expectations recommend to all moms out there
08/12/2021
We always use this product
This is our go to brand every time we bake bread at home.
07/12/2021
All Pupose Flour
This flour is good in cooking even in baking, not like other flour its not flaky
07/12/2021
flour it baby!
laman na sya ng kusina ko at palagi ko syang gamit sa mga prito lalo na sa bangus at fried chicken. helpful sya para sumarap ang mga niluluto ko.
30/11/2021
Baking companion
This is the brand i purchase and i use it for baking and cooking. I also like that the packaging has a sealer, even for the big bags so i leave it in the original packaging ang not have to tranafer it to a vacuum sealed container
29/11/2021
My All time Favorite Flour
This is what Iam always using for cooking and baking. Especially when I make puto, this flour is so good that my finished product always end perfectly. I highly suggest this APF to everyone. No regrets!
27/11/2021
Perfect for cooking
My family and I have been using this flour for coating our fried dishes before putting bread crumbs. But my younger brother doesn't want bread crumbs so we separate his part with just this flour and he really likes it. It really holds well with the egg wash and is easy to use.
25/11/2021
Love it!
I love it! I really like the texture of this flour. Its perfect for my puto cheese recipe! Will try it for pulvoron.
23/11/2021
The Best flour I've tried.
I've tried may flour brands, and this one never failed me on the first try and it has been on my pantry ever since! When frying, it keeps your food looking delish golden brown and when I use it for sauce it doesn't clump as myluch.