4.9 5 0 291 291 POND'S Cleansing Balm is Pond's best make up remover yet that melts away even the most stubborn waterproof make up. This nourishing formula transforms from soft balm to silky oil, instantly melting away even the most stubborn waterproof make up while deeply nourishing your skin. Massage into dry skin, melt away makeup, and rinse off completely.
POND'S Cleansing Balm

02/11/2020
Affordable Moisturizing Easy to use
I've tried other brands of cleansing balm specifically Korean brands. I was so into this since I hate make ups that can't be easily removed (i.e. mascara). I was so stoked to use this Korean brand but when I tried it it felt so heavy for my eye to the point that I felt sleepy. Weird right? Hehe but when I received the Pond's cleansing balm I didn't expect anything and when I tried it I was like WOOOOAAHHH! this is worth every single penny considering that this is more affordable! The first thing I liked about it is it doesn't feel heavy when I put it in my eyes. It does moisturize my skin since after I rinsed it I felt that my face is soft and smooth. If you're gonna ask me if I'll recommend this it is definitely a YES!!
02/11/2020
Easy, effective and moisturizing
The product does its job well! It removes make up easily even the waterproof products and it doesnt cause any allergic reaction/irritation eventhough i have a sensitive skin. A great product from POND'S.
01/11/2020
easy to use, no hassle, and smells good
It is perfect for removing my makeup. Hassle free. It is good especially when you made a mistake while putting a makeup, you can easily wipe the excess part without worrying if it will smudge around your face. Also, my skin type is sensitive but surprisingly, it doesn't harm my skin at all.
Vwry soothing
I can easily remove my make up and its indeed a convenient for me
Easy use
This product is really perfect. Easy to use to remove make up, also I'm using this as lip balm 🤣♥️
Moisturizing Deeply cleanse
Pond's cleansing balm is a good product for people who always wear make up. It's balm texture makes your face to be thoroughly clean while it moisturizes. It doesn't sting and it is unscented as if you are just putting oil in your face. You don't need a cotton to clean your face, just the product and water after. Viola! Your face is all good again!
31/10/2020
That smell is so good! I like it so much
The POND'S Cleansing Balm smells soooo good. It makes my skin smooth, healthy, and moisturized. It cleansed my skin after a long day of wearing makeup without drying. Thanks, PONDS for the free trial! :)
Lightweight, emulsifier, amazing
This is my first time trying POND'S Cleansing Balm and I must say that it works wonders especially when removing makeup. It is easy to use, from applying it on my face and rinsing it. It really emulsifies my skin and removes the makeup in ever corner of my face. I would definitely recommend POND'S Cleansing Balm to every woman out there especially the ones who uses makeup daily. This cleansing balm is a must have and should be in you skincare routine essentials. I love it!
31/10/2020
after using ponds my face moisturized😊
I recommend this PONDS CLEANSING BALM because it's 100% organic
Amazingly Cleanse and Moisturize
Upon using it for 3 days up to now it really cleans may face at the same time makes it moisturize just by using one product. At first I am not sure if i will try it on since I have an acne prone so I don't use any on my face because I'm afraid that it will cause breakout but using POND's CLEASING BALM it works well in my face there's no breakouts at all. Since I am one of the people who don't really want to put so much on my face or to use different product just to clean and moisturize my skin this is a really good product to use. Also when I really have a tiring day and I don't want to clean my face with water and soap this product is really for me I will just use POND's CLEANSING BALM and wipe it off with wet wipes and just rinse it at the morning. Lastly it's a good way to massage my face.
1. OILY 2. SOFT 3. SWEET FRAGRANCE
PONDS BALM is so cool . It really can removed your make up easily you don't need to massage it again and again to removed your makeup . So soft and have a sweet fragrance.
Non-sticky Easy to apply Nice packaging
I was curious everytime I saw it in Watsons and I am so glad I was able to try it. Upon receiving the product, I've tried it already that night to remove my make up upon going home from work. It is so easy to apply and blends well on skin without feeling sticky or heavy on face. Upon rinsing, I can instantly feel the smoothness of my skin. Btw, I have a combination skin. So thumbs up for this Pond's Cleansing Balm.
Very soft to my skin
Easy to remove my make up and soft to my face......
Amazing soothing relaxing
My experience with ponds cleansing balm is superb I really love it, the scent is not over powering I have super sensitive skin but with this product it doesn't break me out. Surely gonna use it as my make up remover thank you for the Chance to try this amazing product ☺️ will recommend this to my colleagues.
Effective, moisturizing and safe
Pond's cleansing balm is easy to use, comes in handy packaging, very affordable and smells like a rose. It is oily compare to other balms that I tried but what's important is that it really does its job to remove makeup even the waterproof ones. I didn't need to exert a lot of effort to massage it to my face because it melts upon contact to my skin for easy spreading. This product is suitable for all skin types!