4.9 5 0 7 7 Formulated with finely-milled colloidal oatmeal, leave your skin feeling moisturised and protected against the feeling of dryness with Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash.
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash

16/04/2020
Good!
Hydrating yet cleanses well. I tend to go through it quite fast. So if the pricing is slightly lower, it would be perfect
09/03/2020
supple skin
made of oats that helps to moisturise skin and doesnt leave a sticky feeling after use.
06/03/2020
Beautiful skin
Skin feels more hydrated and moisturised after each use. Great formula and suitable even for sensitive skin. Easily absorbed into the skin.
20/09/2019
Supple skin
Good product. My skin quality improves after using for 1 week. Feels moisturised and no red spots after shower.
04/09/2019
Good moisturizer
I like this moisturizer for its non-greasy yet moisture enough. There is no sticky feeling after applying, and the skin feel smooth throughout the day after applying.
07/08/2019
Skin feel silky after shower
Like the smell, skin feel amoothy and silky after shower.
05/08/2019
Suits to any skin type
Aveeno is a non greasy, no fragrance moisturiser which is perfect for any skin type and even better for eczema prone skin. I was recommended by my doctor in London 15years back and since then haven’t used any other moisture for my child’s eczema prone skin. Excellent results and no sticky feel after applying.