4 5 0 152 152 The cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated west country farmers to create a distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Each Crumbly Bite is made with Cathedral City cheddar, the nation's favourite cheese, grated into our biscuit and oven-baked to a golden finish. Mixed with deliciously tasty flavours, Crumbly Bites can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Cathedral City Crumbly Bites Cheddar & Onion 100g

07/01/2020
Disgusting
We love Cathedral City cheese in our house, it's our favourite cheese brand. So when I saw these with lovely onion in, I was excited. But they are TINY! Yes they crumble in your mouth, but not in a good way. There's NO real onion in them either. The taste was rank. Yuk.
06/01/2020
A grate too far !!!
although we have had cathedral city products before and enjoyed...these were not as crumbly as i thought , also so salty !!
31/12/2019
Enjoyed theses
Bought these for the first time back in 2018 Christmas time they are Very mourish. Well worth a buy if you like saviouries you won't be disappointed
18/12/2019
Cheddar bites.
They are lovely with a nice hint of cheese. Not over powering, and nice and crumbly I definitely enjoyed them and so did other members of the family. Definitely recommend to try them.
09/12/2019
Dry
I was excited to try these but they were so dry, it felt like the moisture was being absorbed out of me. The flavourings great but the dryness makes them inedie
21/11/2019
In cheese heaven
Lovely strong flavour, a new fravorite in the household. They're so Mouthwateringly delicious, absolutely scrummy! Once you open the box, you just have to eat the lot. It's a good job I'm not dieting
18/11/2019
Delicious and dangerously moreish!
As a Cathedral City cheese fiend, when I saw these on the shelf I couldn't resist trying these and I'm pleased to say I wasn't disappointed. They are absolutely delicious with a good strong cheese and onion flavour, without being too overpowering like some cheese and onion flavoured products. The texted is light and they are extremely moreish. The box didn't last very long and I will be back to buy more!
13/11/2019
Say cheese!
Love cathedral city cheese and saw these, couldn't wait to give them a try. I thought the flavour was great but dislike the texture. Probably wouldn't buy this again for myself but would recommend others try them!
09/11/2019
So good!
Just got a box of these recently to try, and I love it! The flavour is so strong, you can really taste the cheese and onion flavour. A really lovely savoury snack, and I really enjoy the soft crumbly texture. I wouldn't eat the whole box in one go though or it starts to feel quite dry, but great for grabbing a couple to snack on here and there :P
31/10/2019
Not buy again
Bought as a snack for a change but didn't like the taste and very dry
30/10/2019
Disgusting
Put these a few months ago because I love biscuits and cheese and cheesy biscuits but these were absolutely disgusting they did not taste not cheese or onion they just tasted mouldy and probably did not enjoy it at all even the family dustbin wouldn’t eat them
22/10/2019
Nice
I liked them they were nice and cheesy but I’m not sure if I would by again tho
21/10/2019
Nice, but I’m not sure........
I had really high hopes for these. They are nice, but there is something about the texture that didn’t sit right with me. I can see there potential for others.
21/10/2019
Cathedral city cheddar with red onion
They were very tastey & not too much onion flavour quite a sweet taste not tarte
20/10/2019
Lovely
These are really nice. I preferred them with a spot of pickle. Yum yum.