4.2 5 0 84 84 The cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated west country farmers to create a distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Each Crumbly Bite is made with Cathedral City cheddar, the nation's favourite cheese, grated into our biscuit and oven-baked to a golden finish. Mixed with deliciously tasty flavours, Crumbly Bites can be enjoyed at any time of the day.

20/06/2019
The cheese is lovely its taste is scrumptious Excellent
20/06/2019
Loved Cathedral City Crumbly bites
I loved this product, the red onion flavor was delicious and made the biscuits taste amazing. They are fantastic for snacking or for lunch time.
Delicious snack
Delicious savoury snack, quite moreish! Even recomeneded to a friend who thought they was just as nice, also comes in a different flavour. Would be good if they did multi-packs.
19/06/2019
Does what it says on the tin
Great flavour and definitely crumbly! Perfect for sharing with friends and my son loves them.
Divine
Great tasting snack. As all cathedral city products great quality and won’t disappoint you in taste. My new favourite evening snack whilst watching movie
19/06/2019
Can devour a whole box in 1 go .
I tried the 1 with red onion , and oh my lord they are just devine . Really cheesy with a hit of red onion , short crumbly texture and melt in the mouth .
Undecided!
Tried these as a cheese fanatic but sad to say they don’t quite hit the mark!!! Find the taste quite odd!
18/06/2019
Love these’
Love these tasty cheeses once you start nibbling you keep going back 😊
17/06/2019
Really cheesey
Love these. Nice and cheesy a lovely snack. I would definitely recommend
10/06/2019
Cheesy bites
Better than a number of cheesy biscuits, would definitely buy again, they make a very nice snack at any time of day.
09/06/2019
Tasty
If you're a cheese lover then you'll love these. Perfect with a slice of Cathedral City Cheese or a little sweet pickle.
09/06/2019
The smell is to overpowering
I did not like the taste and smell of these biscuits. All I could smell I’m my cupboards was a very strong cheese and onion smell even though the packet was sealed as tight as we could get it. The taste was very strong and had a aftertaste that was purely of processed cheese. The texture of the biscuits was the only nice thing about this biscuit to be honest.
08/06/2019
Strength of Cheese greater than expected
We love the Cheese but found the bites rather too extreme as the taste was stronger than we were expecting. However the texture was fantastic and if the strength of flavour was reduced then could recommend them.
So good!
Whole family love them, super addictive! Great for a snack, would definitely recommend
Gina
Omg I love anything with cheese in so was thrilled to find this product ,they were crunchy,very strong cheese taste ,left you wanting more ! .Definitely a thumbs up fm me .