4.7 5 0 73 73 This unique blend of chilli, cumin and paprika quickly creates a great tasting chilli con carne with an exciting kick!
Colman's Full Of Flavour Hot Chilli Con Carne

27/01/2020
Flavours!
I love this mix so much I have to have a chilli once a week 🙈 would definitely recommend
24/01/2020
Chilli
Love this packet mix can always make it up in the morning then when kids in bed just heat it through , and it doesnt loose flavour , my partner doesnt like real hot chilli ,but we hith feel this is just right not to hot but enougn for a kick
21/01/2020
Hotter the better.
We make a chilli at least once a week and this it quick and simple for when you gety home late from work. it worked really well when we did a chunky chilli too.
17/01/2020
Tasty
This is super quick and easy while maintaining maximum deliciousness. The whole family love it.
17/01/2020
Really good.
Thought this might be too hot but it was just right. It added a nice kick of heat and lots if flavour to my chili. I have always liked the way the powdered sauces give a nice consistency to my dishes.
14/01/2020
Hot stuff
Love this hot chilli mix, I've tried many other brands and none compare to this one,its just the right blend of spice and flavour, I do however use 2 sachets with a large mince as I like my sauce nice and thick.
13/01/2020
Family friendly
My whole family loved this chilli not too spicy and not too bland but full of flavour
10/01/2020
Great mix of spices
Easy to use and follow and is a staple in my kitchen cupboard. I normally make my own chilli from scratch but if I haven't the time, then this is the perfect replacement.
10/01/2020
Tasty packet mix
Brings just the right spice to a chilli on my table. Yummy
08/01/2020
Colman spicy chilli mix
I use a lot of colmans mix and had sauces ,they never disappoint ,full of flavour ,this one is one of our fav....easy to use.
Hot
Great taste nice and spicy easy to use lovely in the slow cooker great product
I love this
Quick Easy Convenient and Tasty what more can I say its fab..
Hot hot hot
We all love chilli in our house this is so easy and tastes great.
Not bad
Pretty good if you're not wanting a huge amount of chilli (my personal preference is hotter) But that said it was super tasty, and a hit with the kids
Nice
I use these every now and then when making dinners, they are quick and are easy to make. Full of flavour if not a little shy with the chilli within it.