Equate Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Bath & Shower Loofah for Body, 3pk

4.6 5 0 449 449 Keep your skin glowing and clean with the soft and effective Equate Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Bath & Shower Loofah for Body. These bath poufs can gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin. Just add your favorite body wash to the exfoliating mesh and work into a rich lather to gently strip away dirt, debris, and dead skin cells from all over your body. Daily use will leave your skin feeling supple and refreshed. Our bath sponge comes with a convenient rope loop at one end to hang over the shower nozzle or hook for easy drying between uses. Take a few extra minutes to give your skin the care it deserves with our Equate Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Bath & Shower Loofah for Body.
Equate Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Bath & Shower Loofah for Body, 3pk

Alright for the price
The Equate loofah is okay for the price but seems to fall apart easily.
Loofah for body
The price are reasonable and they are soft. But I it would be nice if they didn't tare up so fast. Need to change almost every month.
Exfoliating
I love using these in the shower, love the different colors. It feels like it helps exfoliate my skin. The only concern is they tear up quickly. But if you are like me that doesn't matter because I like to exchange mine every month or less.
14/04/2021
Great for your body and wallet
This is a great product as a family of 5 (now) we go through a lot of things and this one I can always depend on to last and fit my family budget. They are a great find, works amazing and great quality. You don't have to worry if they will fall apart in a week, month etc.
Equate Bath Puffs
Mine fell apart rather quickly. It was still usable, but it could have been better. This is one product where Equate doesn't rate.
14/04/2021
Good
This is not too tightly packed or too loose. It doesn't unravel like some other more budget friendly brands. Could come in more colors to complement my decor.
Works well
Worked well, seems to be durable. Good price for 3 of them!
Love it !!
Great quality loofah set at a great price . Loved it , will definitely buy it the next time too.
Super soft!
I bought several of these over the weekend. I have a large family the price was great so that everyone got a new scrubbed. They are soft and squishy but work really well and we could not find a better price!
For the price
When you get three for a great price you can't go wrong with the product. It work very well.
bath time
This one lasts WAY longer than the other ones, mainly because it holds its shape. The cheaper ones never stay compact for more than 2 weeks. This loofah is compact, holds its shape and does what it’s supposed to.
Love these!!
I absolutely love these!! They are the only kind that I buy. You can’t beat the price or the quality.
Mediocre quality
This loofah is okay to use when traveling and only using it for a few days. The quality isn’t great and ones I have purchased in the past do not last very long and come unraveled therefore I can no longer use it.
13/04/2021
El mejor precio por tres spong
Excelente calidad con un buen precio. Al alcanze de cada persona. Con uno para cada miembro de la familia.
13/04/2021
Makes skin feel incredible!
These are so great for your skin, makes a nice lather and makes skin feel so soft! Equate never fails to deliver an awesome product at a great price!