In-Shell Pistachios Roasted & Lightly Salted

4.9 5 0 564 564 <li>64 mg phytosterols per serving <li>Naturally gluten free <li>SIZE: One 16 Ounce Resealable Pouch <li>NUTRITIOUS and HEALTHY: Wonderful Pistachios is a good source of plant protein, with 6 grams in every serving. Every 1 oz serving has 11% of your recommended Daily Value and is a complete protein powerhouse! See nutrition information for fat content. <li>CALIFORNIA GROWN: Wonderful Pistachios owns, cultivates and harvests more than 75,000 acres of pistachio and almond
In-Shell Pistachios Roasted & Lightly Salted

Pistachios
I can’t get enough of these! They are lightly salted and roasted. The taste is great and they are very habit forming. My husband and I have eaten a whole bag while watching a movie.
01/07/2022
LOVE LOVE LOVE PISTACHIOS!
I originally purchased a bag of these pistachios for myself but quickly realized I was not gonna be the only one hooked my husband and my Kids love these pistachios as well there perfectly salted easy to open and are a very tasty snack definitely a good buy
Love love love
These pistachios are delicious! Perfectly salted and great flavor
Perfect snack
To me pistachios are the perfect snack. So tasty with just the right amount of salt, easy to get out of the shell and they are shareable. Like the packaging makes it easy to take in your bag and in the car.
Love them .
My family have always loved pistachios . These are lightly salted and that’s a plus too . I like that the bag is resealable for freshness. Cost a bit much but worth it for snacking healthy.
Delicious!!
Great snack. Healthier snack that everyone will love
Taste excellent
These be my go to snack. They taste great and are easy to eat. Leaves no grease marks. I like that they are easy to grab. No improvements are needed and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Best pistachio
Love these pistachio, can eat these all day. Loved the price because most pistachio is pricey. I pick these up every time I head to the river, highly recommend if you love pistachios!
wonderful pistachios
these nuts are the best, i do not know how many big plastic bags that i have purchased at our local walgreens all through the year, and also fill a large bowl for the christmas holiday season. wonderful pistachios are the best crunchy nut available.
01/07/2022
Love the nuts, could lose the shells.
I love pistachios! But I really prefer Wonderful's no shell roasted and salted pistachios to these. I'm sure some people have fun shelling their own pistachios, but for me it creates a bit of a dilemma - where do I put the shells? Do they go in the garbage or the compost? How do I keep them from getting everywhere? I could put the shells in a bowl, but I have an almost 3-year-old - that bowl is getting dumped out on the floor as soon as she notices it. The pistachios themselves have a wonderful flavor (pun intended) and make a great healthy snack, I just don't understand who the shelled product is for. Not me!
Yum Yum
I love Wonderful Pistachios. My husband likes them already shelled but I love the ones in the shell. I like to suck on the shells before getting the nut. Only problem with these is I don't know when to stop.
Fave
I freaking love these this is the only brand I will get. This brand never disappoints all pistachios maybe the same but I am absolutely spoiled to this brand nothing needs to be changed at all
THESE ARE SO GOOD!
MY 5 year old is obsessed with these because they taste good, and they give her the opportunity to "play" with her food. She enjoys the shelling process. All four of us in our household enjoy these and will continue to buy them. I will say they are a tad pricey, but not enough to dissuade us from buying them.
Healthy Nuts
These pistachios are the best. Easy healthy snacking on the go. Just the right amount of salt. Great for the whole family.
Love it!
I love this brand of pistachios. I'm a huge fan of pistachios in general and I always get this brand. I love that it's not heavily salted either!