Kellogg's Krave Breakfast Cereal

4.6 5 0 366 366 Crafted for chocovores, Kellogg's Krave Chocolate breakfast cereal is a distinctly delicious combo of crunchy multigrain cereal shells and filling made with real chocolate. A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals, Kellogg's Krave Chocolate breakfast cereal is a yummy way to start the day. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Krave is a tasty addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Enjoy as a well-deserved snack at the office, take as an afternoon pick-me-up, reenergize with a post-workout treat, and indulge in a late-night bowlful of sweet, crunchy cereal. Kellogg's Krave Chocolate breakfast cereal also makes a scrumptious addition to homemade trail mix—the delicious options are endless. Pack some in a plastic bag for lunch boxes and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box.
Kellogg's Krave Breakfast Cereal

Soooo good!
I found this to be filling as well as satisfying my sweet tooth without a ton of calories. Highly recommend this!
Krave cereal
I have had this cereal twice. I like to eat it right out of the box! I think it's pretty good though not sure if there were kids in the house I would allow it to be eaten regularly. Definitely good as a snack.
Hmm
I was so excited to try this cereal. I will admit right when you pour your milk in and eat it it is amazing. But… after about the 6th bite it starts to get super soggy. Still good though just soggy
Creative
Never enjoyed the regular crave but now with chocolate... amazing!
Favorite!
This cereal is by far my favorite! I tried it once and it is always in my shipping list. If you like a bit chocolate It is perfect for you. Not too sweet but also takes away that sweet tooth.
YUMMY!
This cereal is delicious! It’s great with out without milk and helps any cravings for chocolate you may have.
14/10/2021
Amazing good stuff I always buy this cereal. It has a good flavor that I enjoy a lot!
Like it
I really liked this cereal. I love chocolates so now I can have it in the Morning without feeling guilty about it
Yummy in my tummy
itIts a really good product my son loves the taste of it. So there are no issues with him taking it at all. I'd definitely recommend this product to other parents. Its overall inexpensive
14/10/2021
It wouldn't be my first pick
I tried these, because my kids seen them and wanted to try them. They would not be my first pick. I don't think that they taste good. My 2 older boys liked them but I worry about how good they actually are. I love cereal, could live off of it. There are so many good cereals, in my opinion this isn't one.
14/10/2021
My favorite to eat at anytime day or night
I love my krave cereal. I try to get the big bulk bags from Walmart as much as possible
Soooo delicious!
Krave Chocolate is probably my 2nd favorite cereal, my #1 being Raisin Brand Crunch. It's my 2nd favorite because it's not the type of cereal I eat for breakfast, but more of a snacking cereal. It's my favorite food to eat when I have the munchies and it fills me up after 1 small bowl so I don't have to worry about pigging out.
Love!
Krave cereal is absolutely yummy!!! I even have it as a snack without milk. Can never go wrong bringing this home, everyone enjoys it!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Best ever!!!!!!!
Needs more chocolate
The taste is okay, but it is definitely a let down as far as the chocolate flavor goes.
Delightful
This is one of my favorite cereals. I love everything about it. Kellogg has really made breakfast even better with this one.