Kellogg's Krave Breakfast Cereal

4.6 5 0 1011 1011 Crafted for chocovores, Kellogg's Krave Chocolate breakfast cereal is a distinctly delicious combo of crunchy multigrain cereal shells and filling made with real chocolate. A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals, Kellogg's Krave Chocolate breakfast cereal is a yummy way to start the day. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Krave is a tasty addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Enjoy as a well-deserved snack at the office, take as an afternoon pick-me-up, reenergize with a post-workout treat, and indulge in a late-night bowlful of sweet, crunchy cereal. Kellogg's Krave Chocolate breakfast cereal also makes a scrumptious addition to homemade trail mix—the delicious options are endless. Pack some in a plastic bag for lunch boxes and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box.
Kellogg's Krave Breakfast Cereal

20/01/2022
Good with or without milk
My family loves these there crunchy and don't get soggie in my milk Krave is always on my shopping list.
20/01/2022
Addictive
I love chocolate based cereal, and this satisfies that craving. It’s the perfect chocolate ratio, and the milk is left perfectly chocolatey. I could literally eat this plain by the handful, and it’s a great cereal for picky eaters or just as an on the go snack for your kids.
19/01/2022
Love sweet cereal, not a fan though
I have the eating habits of an unsupervised 5yr old. That being said, I eat A LOT of sugary cereal. I am not picky as long as its sweet and holds almost no nutritional value. This, however, does not have a good taste. It almost tasted like dust or something. Not that I eat dust, but ya know.
Great tasting cereal
So delicious! Creamy chocolate center just envelopes your mouth.
Very Tasty!
This cereal is absolutely delicious! I love the chocolate center—just melting in your mouth when paired with a cold bowl of milk!
Good with or without milk
Wow!! These are yummy. I like to grab a handful and snack. My kids love them with milk. They are perfect pockets of breakfast fun. The double chocolate are just as yummy.
Kids "Krave" It!
This is a must have in our cereal cabinet. Very tasty for kids and adults!
Krave
The chocolatey cereal is so delicious and its a mouthful of deliciousness
18/01/2022
I’m not a fan of chocolate but….
I dont really like chocolate but oh wow these are really good when with milk. The outside gets a bit soft and has the perfect texture that when you bite into each cereal, you get a nice smooth milky chocolaty blab that just melts in your mouth!
18/01/2022
The best chocolate lovers ceral
I am a huge chocolate lover and it is never chocolatey enough for me typically. But this cereal is perfect for any chocolate lover it is jampacked with chocolate fudge and takes over your taste buds. Not the most healthiest but the most amazing treat for a cereal. Every single bite taste like there is fudge in your mouth
18/01/2022
I love this cereal. Perfect crunchy shell with yummy chocolate in the middle. My kids love it
I liked it but……
I really love this cereal is so good and love the soft chocolate inside. But,,,,,,, than i tried the chocolate cereal with chocolate inside and I was sold. They are both very good . Try it
It's okay
I've tried this cereal a while ago me and my daughter both did. We didn't care for it with milk, but as for a dry snack it was good. Something with the mil added to it. Just off set the taste.
17/01/2022
Tasty
We eat them dry, no milk. Prefer the original, then the double chocolate. Don't really like the chocolate chip. Tastes too fake like flavor is sprayed on. Like to eat dry with my cup of morning coffee.
17/01/2022
My kids love it!
It’s pretty good. My kids love it. Has a nice crunch even after you add milk to your bowl. Good to eat dry right outta the box as a snack too.