4.9 5 0 171 171 Get a powerful clean and a great scent with Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner with Febreze Linen & Sky. It cuts through 100% of dirt, grease, and grime, leaving the light, fresh scent of Febreze Linen & Sky liquid cleaner in its dirt-forsaken place. It works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile and finished hardwood floors, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans.
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky

14/06/2020
Great cleaner
I love Febreeze and I love Mr. Clean, so pairing these two was a clean match made in heaven. This cleanser does an EXCELLENT job on cleaning areas with mop, paper towel or sponge and it leaves a fresh, pleasant aroma. The place just SMELLS clean and you don't have the vile stench of vinegar or talcum powder. You just have a nice clean area, it cuts grease and cleans everything to a sparkle. Plus it leaves such a fresh scent that it just makes you feel good about what you cleaned. I recommend this to anyone who wants a good cleaning solution
07/06/2020
Mr clean
Altamente recomendado excelente producto de limpieza y desinfectante. Para estos siempre lo tengo disponible en casa. La fragancia que deja cada vez que lo uso es estupenda. Definitivamente lo seguiré comprando.
07/06/2020
Mr Clean Excellence
Mr Clean amazing clean and sanitized with unbelievable results I love for our home, freshness with a wonderful fragrance! The ultimate product that I keep always in our home!
26/05/2020
Super
El producto es excelente y da muy buen olor. Limpia de manera rápida y deja las superficies limpias.
21/05/2020
Mr clean
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky. I love this product
26/04/2020
I love this product, this is one of my go to cleaners. It smells so good and fresh. Smell last a very long time. There isn't anything I would change. I recommend Mr.Clean 100%.
06/04/2020
Soooo good!!
I love anything mr.clean it always makes my house smell so good and i think it’s a great cleaner
12/03/2020
Loving the bald guy
Mr Clean cleans counters, bathrooms, and does an excellent job on floors. I constantly use it all over my home
10/03/2020
I love Febreze
My overall opinion for Mr Clean with Febreze Is one of my new favorites I am currently doing a deep cleaning of my house to be able to make it my home and it the cleaner works great and I love the fragrance I definitely suggest you to try it! And another plus for me is that it doesn’t make my Asthma flair up and for the price you can’t go wrong
18/02/2020
Smells great and works amazing!
Great price, great smell and great clean. A few greats to describe this awesome product. I gravitate to a lot of the mr.clean products. I only wish the company making it would source more ethically. But it is my favorite among non-organic cleaners.
16/02/2020
Beat cleaning product yet
I loved the smell of it.it also cleaned better then most product I've used.
13/02/2020
Fresh febreeze smell
This cleaner is the real deal! It’s safe for basically any surface and has a febreeze scent that’s not overpowering. I used it to scrub my countertop and sink and would recommend!
27/01/2020
Great smell, clean great
Omg this smells so good. I used it to clean my whole house including my bathroom which worked amazing in the shower
25/01/2020
Mr clean
El olor es muy agradable me encanto muy buen limpiador.
24/01/2020
Mr. Clean
The smell is nice, however Mr. Clean with Gain cleans better.