4.8 5 0 176 176 Get a powerful clean and a great scent with Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner with Febreze Linen & Sky. It cuts through 100% of dirt, grease, and grime, leaving the light, fresh scent of Febreze Linen & Sky liquid cleaner in its dirt-forsaken place. It works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile and finished hardwood floors, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans.
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky

18/02/2020
Smells great and works amazing!
Great price, great smell and great clean. A few greats to describe this awesome product. I gravitate to a lot of the mr.clean products. I only wish the company making it would source more ethically. But it is my favorite among non-organic cleaners.
16/02/2020
Beat cleaning product yet
I loved the smell of it.it also cleaned better then most product I've used.
13/02/2020
Fresh febreeze smell
This cleaner is the real deal! It’s safe for basically any surface and has a febreeze scent that’s not overpowering. I used it to scrub my countertop and sink and would recommend!
27/01/2020
Great smell, clean great
Omg this smells so good. I used it to clean my whole house including my bathroom which worked amazing in the shower
25/01/2020
Mr clean
El olor es muy agradable me encanto muy buen limpiador.
Mr. Clean
The smell is nice, however Mr. Clean with Gain cleans better.
Makes me WANT to clean!!
I am not the type of person that enjoys cleaning at all!! BUT when I started buying this Mr.Clean multi-purpose cleaner that changed & now literally get excited to clean . I love this cleaner. I put some in spray bottles for cleaning counters,cabinets,sinks,bathrooms etc. and I use it when I mop the floor's and it works soooo good!! It can be used to clean so many things in the house & saves alot of time & money which is just awesome! The smell though is my personal favorite. Its a great refreshing ,happy, clean smell that isn't overpowering its it's just the perfect cleanser. I suggest this cleaner to everyone ♡♡
I always use this!
I used to exclusively use Fabuloso, but I tried the Mr. Clean a few years back and It has been my only.
Awesome
I have a house cleaning business and use this every day. Great smell. Easy clean and no residue left behind.
Smells good
I love the smell of this, it smells like clothes that just came out of the dryer. It's not an overpowering smell. It gets my floors really clean. I use it to clean the refrigerator, stove, bathroom.... Ect. It really deep cleans very well. Just a little bit in water goes a long way.
23/01/2020
Fresh clean smell
I can't say enough about this product. I have 2 dogs & tile floors in my home. I mop with this daily. The smell is amazing! It leaves my floors clean & fresh. I also use it to clean my countertops in my kitchen & bathroom. I would highly recommend Mr. Clean with Febreeze.
23/01/2020
Amazing cleaning products
This product is by far my go to cleaning product. No matter what I'm cleaning it will clean the toughest messes. It works just like the magic erasers but way better. And it smells so great if you haven't tried go buy some immediately.
12/01/2020
Great for deep cleaning
It smells so good. I love it. I even use it to clean the baseboards. It leaves the house smelling fresh b4 my kids destroyed my house again. It even removes shoe scuff marks easily. Love love love
12/01/2020
I pour some in my mop bucket it leaves my floors super clean and the smell is awesome.
06/01/2020
It smells amazing!
I love all things linen, it smells amazing and makes your house smell wonderful, fresh and clean!