4.8 5 0 177 177 Get a powerful clean and a great scent with Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner with Febreze Linen & Sky. It cuts through 100% of dirt, grease, and grime, leaving the light, fresh scent of Febreze Linen & Sky liquid cleaner in its dirt-forsaken place. It works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile and finished hardwood floors, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans.
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky

09/09/2020
Clean floors smell fresh
I love Mr. Clean w gain. You get the awesome cleaning power you expect from Me. Clean and the freshness from febreze. A win win! My 1st floor has hard wood, vinyl and tile. I love that 1 product can clean them all.
07/09/2020
Fabris
Es un producto sumamente efectivo para todo en el hogar lo recomiendo.
13/08/2020
Cleans well and smells great!
It cleans most surface great, had to put in a little more elbow grease with more soiled areas. If you leave it to soak on soiled sites for just a couple minutes it cleans great
10/08/2020
A must have
I don't know how I ever cleaned before this scent came out, I love the fresh clean smell! Love Mr clean products, just wish that the store had better selection,
29/07/2020
Good
This multi purpose cleaner is great for cleaning floors. It removes dirt and other common stains very well. It has a nice smell, not overpowering. Great value for the money.
24/07/2020
Beatrice
Lo compre cuando comenzó lo del covid,es buenisimo. Limpia las superficies y tiene un aroma excelente, no me puedo quejar.lo recomiendo
14/06/2020
Great cleaner
I love Febreeze and I love Mr. Clean, so pairing these two was a clean match made in heaven. This cleanser does an EXCELLENT job on cleaning areas with mop, paper towel or sponge and it leaves a fresh, pleasant aroma. The place just SMELLS clean and you don't have the vile stench of vinegar or talcum powder. You just have a nice clean area, it cuts grease and cleans everything to a sparkle. Plus it leaves such a fresh scent that it just makes you feel good about what you cleaned. I recommend this to anyone who wants a good cleaning solution
07/06/2020
Mr clean
Altamente recomendado excelente producto de limpieza y desinfectante. Para estos siempre lo tengo disponible en casa. La fragancia que deja cada vez que lo uso es estupenda. Definitivamente lo seguiré comprando.
07/06/2020
Mr Clean Excellence
Mr Clean amazing clean and sanitized with unbelievable results I love for our home, freshness with a wonderful fragrance! The ultimate product that I keep always in our home!
26/05/2020
Super
El producto es excelente y da muy buen olor. Limpia de manera rápida y deja las superficies limpias.
21/05/2020
Mr clean
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky. I love this product
26/04/2020
I love this product, this is one of my go to cleaners. It smells so good and fresh. Smell last a very long time. There isn't anything I would change. I recommend Mr.Clean 100%.
06/04/2020
Soooo good!!
I love anything mr.clean it always makes my house smell so good and i think it’s a great cleaner
12/03/2020
Loving the bald guy
Mr Clean cleans counters, bathrooms, and does an excellent job on floors. I constantly use it all over my home
10/03/2020
I love Febreze
My overall opinion for Mr Clean with Febreze Is one of my new favorites I am currently doing a deep cleaning of my house to be able to make it my home and it the cleaner works great and I love the fragrance I definitely suggest you to try it! And another plus for me is that it doesn’t make my Asthma flair up and for the price you can’t go wrong