4.8 5 0 216 216 Get a powerful clean and a great scent with Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner with Febreze Linen & Sky. It cuts through 100% of dirt, grease, and grime, leaving the light, fresh scent of Febreze Linen & Sky liquid cleaner in its dirt-forsaken place. It works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile and finished hardwood floors, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans.
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky

20/02/2021
lovvveeeee mr clean
i love almost all mr clean producst! i buy this particular one in the big jug and use it to refill my spray bottle and also to mop my floors. i love the wonderful scent left behind
17/02/2021
Febreeze freshness
I love trying out cleaning products because I clean constantly every week. I have three children and two dogs so the house is always messy. These products are always a must try. Although I did not like how much quantity I had to use in one load, I thought it was ok. Febreze freshness
11/02/2021
Love the smell!
This is one of my favorite cleaners. Its one of my go to cleaners. I feel like it doesn't just make the house smell clean but it actually cleans . It doesn't leave any residue behind like other cleaners I've used in the past. This one here is a winner!! I also add a little to a load of laundry and it gets stains out and makes them smell really good.
10/02/2021
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner!
The Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky cuts through grease and is tougher on dirt. Cuts through 100% of dirt, grease and grime. Mr. Clean multi-purpose cleaner works all around the house.
09/02/2021
Smells amazing
Mr. Clean is an all purpose cleaner. It cuts the dirt & replace it with a shine. My bathroom , kitchen& more. Mr. Clean serves it purpose along with the febreze leaves things squeaky clean. I love it key favorite. I told everyone about it I know.
07/02/2021
good
I bought this at target and love the smell and the way it cleans.
06/02/2021
5 stars
This product is amazing it also smells amazing! I like to clean my tub with it i also like to splash a little on my floors when i mop. I would recommend this product to others who like a clean scent while they clean
06/02/2021
Smells nice
I really like using mr clean to clean my floors. This is one of my preferred fragrances. It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean.
02/02/2021
Great multipurpose cleaner
Great multipurpose cleaner and I love the smell. New favorite of mine!
11/01/2021
Great product!
I own a professional detail cleaning company. We work for many realtors, and a lot of very high end homes and even for some very well known people. The surfaces in homes in these grand homes MUST be safe for many many different surfaces (granite, wood, tile, copper, brass, brushed nickel, marble, and so many other very high end surfaces! We dilute this product in a bucket with warm water (just a little) and it cleans beautifully, smells great and does not damage these high end surfaces! We love this product!
30/12/2020
Cleans great and smells fresh
Mr. Clean is my go-to cleaner for my floors and bathrooms. I love that it rinses clean and leaves no streaks or cloudiness on my floors. When your done cleaning with Mr. Clean the whole house smells very fresh and clean.
28/12/2020
Luv
I'm a cleaning fanatic! U name it I've used it, mixed it. This not only smells unbelievable n cleans everything. My smart refrigerator, no streaks, stove, windows, bathroom. It does the job but I always add alil bleach to every clean, even my laundry. Would definitely recommend.
21/12/2020
Awesome product!
Absolutely love the smell of this product! Works great for many rooms of the house and leaves the whole house smelling wonderful! I use it at home and my professional cleaning jobs.
01/12/2020
Love love love
I loved the scent. I love the brand. The price is always great. I use this to mop, I use this to clean my bathrooms, my furniture, my toilet and bathtub as well. It’s great for multi use and smells freshness
25/11/2020
Best cleaner
I loved the scent and the way it cleaned works amazing on floors and counters