3.8 5 0 406 406 The bold, robust Pepsi you love now with a splash of fruit juice for a refreshing, flavor filled cola.

18/08/2019
Pepsi Berry
This product is awesome try this product in my point of view this product is good
18/08/2019
Love it!!
I love Pepsi and its even better with berries in it. They give it a more sweet taste which I love.
One of the best
This is the best product 🥰😘😘 it overtake many product because we feel it very well it's smell is awesome not any improvement need in this product 😚😚 love this product......
Nice products
Very nice products my family are love for this products
Pepsi berry
Love this flavor. The berry flavor is not over powering. Will deffinatly purchase again.
Excellent
love pepsi but perfer cherry over the berry. Has a sweeter taste that is too much for me
17/08/2019
Good but too sweet for me
It was different
It has a great crisp berry flavor to it it was definantly unique. Not many sodas have a berry flavor to them. I liked the berry Pepsi mix they went together well. I wouldmt change anything sbout the product and have recommended to many people.
Pepsi Berry
I love pepsi and I love berries, but the combination was not the greatest. It would taste better mixed with alcohol I think.
16/08/2019
It's best
Try this Pepsi and enjoy the cold drink you can drink it this very tasty and delicious drink can u try this review in this thing you drink properly and softly because this is very good product by Pepsi
16/08/2019
Not the best.
I love pepsi but I wasn't really a fan of the flavor. The berry didn't go well with the soda.
Pepsi
I love this product great taste great product I would recommend it
A win for Pepsi
I have never been one for fruity flavored soda but this one is a definite exception. A subtle hint of berry flavor makes the cola so much more refreshing. I would recommend trying. I would add though that i wish it came in sugar free.
I LOVE THIS!
This is by far my favorite flavor of pop right now. I love the berry taste, you can taste it clearly and the flavor comes through. My only complaint is that it is hard to find it in a 12 pack.
14/08/2019
Perfect amount of flavor
I am not a fan of flavored colas. They tend to be overwhelming sweet with a syrupy flavor. This Pepsi with a splash of juice was incredible. It still tastes like Pepsi with a subtle berry aftertaste. I hope these stick around!