4.8 5 0 190 190 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

Skinny cows
These are a great tasting product and I recommend this to everyone
7/20/2019
Perfect size and so yummy. Love for my late night sweet tooth
7/20/2019
Pretty delicious. Not to small just the right size.
Skinny enjoyment
This are great. They have the best amount of ice cream for such a little, big treat. I eoikd really recommend it..
7/19/2019
Perfect snack size and great taste. Only 100 calories per bar.
7/19/2019
Tastes great and satisfying. Refreshing on a warm or cold day. No complaints!
Taste is delicious
Skinny cow ice cream snacks are the perfect size for little hands and the taste is delicious It's worth it for the price.
7/19/2019
Skinny cow ice cream 🍦 snack
I love ❤️ Skinny cow ice cream snacks. They are so good, It's worth it for the price. I like the rich flavor and I would recommend this to everyone.
Delicious!
These are the perfect size and quite delicious! I am always iffy about healthier ice cream options since some can be tasteless it these are good and flavorful!
AMAZING!!!
At first I was skeptical. Once I tried them, I couldn’t believe I waited so long to try them. Very creamy and the portion was perfect.
Tasty and low calorie!
I love Skinny Cow products! They taste great and are a much better option!
Very Tasty
Have chosen these snacks for awhile and enjoy them very much!!
Treat
I love these for a night snack. Great tasting and not as bad for you as ice cream.
Tasty Treat
This is the perfect guilt free treat wether it be a late night or a summer afternoon. I enjoyed every bite knowing it was only 100 calories.
TASTES GREAT
It is great for a healthy treat.It is great for a night time snack.It can fit in,when you are on a low calorie diet.It worked out great for me,a great low calorie tasty treat.I LOVED IT VERY MUCH.